Kazakhstan v Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 201919th March 2019 / lee
Kazakhstan v Scotland Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 21st March 3.00pm
Scotland will be heading out on the road looking for a positive start to their Euro 2020 campaign. Scotland’s performances in the Nations League has already given them a guaranteed play-off place in the Euro 2020 qualifiers if they don’t finish in the top two in this qualification group. So there is that cushion as they challenge Belgium and Russia in the group for an automatic place at Euro 2020. Read our Kazakhstan v Scotland betting tips for more.
Kazakhstan v Scotland Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 18th, 2019 at 6:26 p.m.)
Kazakhstan v Scotland Preview
There has been a little bit of form from Kazakhstan in recent fixtures. They have only lost one of their last six played (W2 D3). The wins that they recorded in that sequence came against Andorra and Moldova. Kazakhstan took a runners up spot in League D Group 1 of the Nations League, second to Georgia. Kazakhstan collected the one win from their six games played. That group also contained Latvia and Andorra. The one win that they did get was a 4-0 success over Andorra. Going back to their World Cup 2018 qualifying campaign, they collected just three points from ten games, to finish bottom.
So a positive approach from Scotland could well yield three points for them. They had a decent Nations League, earning promotion after topping their group above Israel and Albania. That was important because they are guaranteed a playoff spot to reach Euro 2020 if they can’t make it into the top two in this group. The Nations League helped Scotland find a bit of form, and they have won their last two games over Albania and Israel. Out on the road, they have lost all but one of their last four, including a loss at Israel in the Nations League. Five of Scotland’s last six games have all gone over 2.5 goals. Scotland have scored in each of their last five games. During World Cup 2018 qualification, Scotland narrowly missed out on second place to Slovakia.
Who will win – Kazakhstan v Scotland Predictions
Scotland can get the job done. They have had their wobbles recently on their travels but should be able to just grind out the win in this one. It’s just one of those tricky away games that they have to survive. Away win at 4/5 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 18th, 2019 at 6:26 p.m.).
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Kazakhstan v Scotland, Scotland, Scotland Euro 2020 Qualifiers