Juventus v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st July 201918th July 2019 / lee
Juventus v Tottenham International Champions Cup Preview, 21st July 12.30pm
Juventus will face Spurs in their opening International Champions Cup match of the summer. Will Cristiano Ronaldo be involved? Juve have completed the move of young Dutch deafening Matthijs de Light as well. Tottenham will also be opening their ICC campaign in Singapore clash. Read our Juventus v Tottenham betting tips for more.
Juventus v Tottenham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 18th, 2019 at 9:33 p.m.)
Juventus News and Form
Juventus were never that likely to spend big this summer and they have been keeping things fairly understand, aside from getting Ajax captain Matthias de Ligt. While the spendeing has been low they have made some smart free transfer moves to get Adrien Rabiot, Gianluigi Buffon back and Aaron Ramsey. They have a new man in charge as well and that is Maurizio Sarri who parted ways with Chelsea after one season in the summer. So will the Old Lady be their usual dominant selves in the new season? This will be a good run out for them and we can expect to see a strong squad in Halling, Singapore. How much of their star power get used for how long though, is a different matter.
Tottenham News and Form
Spurs actually got out their wallet to splash some cash for central midfielder Tanguy NDombele and a much smaller chunk for winner Jack Clarke from Leeds. They recovered a bit of their expenditure by selling Kieran Trippier to Atletico Madrid. So it does look at least as if Mauricio Pochettino is going to be sticking around, which is fantastic news for the club. How much deeper will they go in the transfer market not try and close the gap to Manchester City on the domestic front? Spurs have taken most of their first-team squad with them to Singapore on their Asian tour with some notable exclusions being Eric Dier, Danny Rose and Davinson Sanchez.
Juventus v Tottenham Tips & Odds
Who will win – Juventus v Tottenham Predictions
This is the first summer action for both of these. Juventus are the ones who have been far busier in the transfer market and they have the star power of course. It’s going to be interesting how they adjust to life under Sarri. Still, we will lean towards the Italians picking up the win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: International Champions Cup, International Champions Cup odds, Juventus, Juventus International Champions Cup, Juventus v Tottenham, Tottenham, Tottenham International Champions Cup