Juventus v Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th January 201914th January 2019 / lee
Juventus v Milan Italian Super Cup Preview, 16th January 5.30pm
Two of Italy’s finest will meet up in midweek for the Italian Super Cup. This pits the Serie A winners against the Coppa Italia winners from the previous season. But as Juventus won both of those titles last term, they face up to AC Milan who they beat in the Coppa Italia final. Read our Juventus v Milan betting tips for more.
Juventus v Milan Betting Odds*
AC Milan 11/2
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on January 13th, 2019 at 4:47 p.m.)
Juventus News and Form
The Old Lady took a 2-0 win at Bologna in Coppa Italia action on the weekend. That was their first game back in action after their two-week winter shut down. It means that they still haven’t lost a domestic game this season at all. They are powering their way to yet another league title having taken a W17 D2 L0 record in their league efforts this season. They are currently seven points clear of second-placed Napoli there. Juventus have won the Italian Super Cup seven times in their history. That includes each of the last six editions which has just been crazy. They met Milan in the 2016 edition and won a penalty shootout after a 1-1 draw. Note that the Italian Super Cup isn’t played in Italy very much anymore. This editions comes from the King Abdullah Sports City in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Juventus v Milan Head to Head
Juventus took a 2-0 away league win over Milan back in November
That was the fifth straight win for Juventus over Milan in all competitions
Milan have conceded at least two goal in each to their last five against Juventus
Milan are winless in six against the Old Lady and have won one of their last sixteen against them
Milan News and Form
Milan have some incentive in this one. They have also won seven Super Cup titles in their history, so they will be looking to prevent Juventus from becoming the all-time leaders. But it is going to be taught to stop the Old Lady. Milan were the last side to win the Super Cup (back in 2012 against Inter) before Juventus went on this current streak of titles. Milan are in a tough fight for a top-four finish in Serie A and they have been struggling to put wins on the board. With Juventus running on such powerful form and Milan only W1 D4 L2 in their last seven games, it’s going to be a big battle for them to overcome the odds in this game. Milan came back from the winter break on the weekend with 2-0 extra time win out at Sampdoria in the Coppa Italia. They suffered a hefty 4-0 loss against Juventus in last seasons Coppa Italia Final which is the reason why they are in this match.
Juventus v Milan Tips & Odds
Who will win – Juventus v Milan Predictions
The head to head form is all with Juventus in recent meetings and it is hard to look past that for this contest. Juventus just keep on chugging along going from strength to strength. AC Milan doesn’t appear to be in strong enough form to deny them. Juve to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Sweden Women v Canada Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Spain Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
Tags: Italian Super Cup, Italian Super Cup odds, Juventus, Juventus Italian Super Cup, Juventus v Milan, Milan, Milan Italian Super Cup