Juventus v Inter Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th July 201923rd July 2019 / lee
Juventus v Inter Milan International Champions Cup Preview, 24th July 12.30pm
Juve have been making some bold statements in the summer transfer window. They want to take things to the next level and win the Champions League. They started their International Champions Cup campaign with a loss against Spurs. Inter lost their opener in the summer series of friendlies against Man Utd. Read our Juventus v Inter Milan betting tips for more.
Juventus v Inter Milan Betting Odds*
Inter Milan 16/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 21st, 2019 at 11:55 p.m.)
Juventus News and Form
Big moves have been made in Turin. They have picked up Aaron Ramsey and Adrien Rabiot on free transfers to bolster their midfield. They have shelled out a bit of cash for defenders Luca Pellegrini and Merih Demiral, while they have coughed up big for young Dutch star Matthijs de Light. Former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is in charge now and they started their International Champions Cup campaign with a thrilling game against Spurs. Juve lost 3-2, both sides taking leads in the game. Spurs got the win thanks to an injury time strike from just inside the Juve half by Harry Kane. On the scoreboard for Juve in the fixture, which was out in Singapore, was Gonzalo Higuain and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Inter Milan News and Form
Inter’s only action in the summer competition so far was against Manchester United. That was a 1-0 defeat which the Italians suffered in a game which was far less entertaining than Juve’s was against Spurs. This game is being played in Nanjing, China. Inter are coached by another of Chelsea’s ex-managers, this one being Antonio Conte. They haven’t had the kind of resources to splash around like Juve have, their most expensive summer signing being midfielder Valentino Lazaro from Hertha Berlin. They did get Diego Godin from Atletico Madrid on a free transfer, which is a great bit of business. Inter have had a big clear out of some of their youth over the summer. Inter faced Swiss side Lugano in a friendly winning 2-1. That is their only other option this summer alongside the loss against Man Utd.
Juventus v Inter Milan Tips & Odds
Who will win – Juventus v Inter Milan Predictions
Juventus are the ones who look more likely of the two to get a win on the board. They have the quality in depth that Inter just can’t match up to, not even in a friendly. Juventus to win to nil has a fair amount of appeal.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Inter Milan, Inter Milan International Champions Cup, International Champions Cup, International Champions Cup odds, Juventus, Juventus International Champions Cup, Juventus v Inter Milan