ITV Racing 4/1 offer at Bet365 – claim risk free bets!9th January 2017 / lee
Offer no longer valid.
Online betting site Bet365 provide a wealth of racing bonuses that can help drive you to some extra profit from your wagers on the sport of kings. One of their great features and arguably one of their most popular, is their 4/1 ITV Racing Offer which allows punters to collect risk free bets from picking up healthy priced winners.
January 1st, 2017 saw the UK racing television coverage move over to ITV and bookmaker Bet365 are running their popular 4/1 Winner bonus for their customers on the live action from throughout the year.
If you back a single 4/1 winner on any live televised race on ITV or ITV4, you will pick up a risk free bet on top of your winnings. The value of the free bet that you collect from the winner would be the same stake at which you had backed them with, up to the maximum of 50.
What you can then do in turn with that risk free bet is go and land another winner at a price of 4/1 or bigger and you will pick up yet another risk free bet for the following live ITV and ITV4 race. Basically, if it is your lucky day and you keep landing those big-priced winners with the risk free bets, you can keep collecting more risk free bets through the Bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 offer.
There is one more important part to the offer as well, because if your risk free bet was to lose, then you wouldn’t be down and out because Bet365 will refund your stake (up to the maximum of £50) to your account. Follow our links for full details of the offer.
If you claim a risk free bet you will have to use it only on the following live race to be broadcast on ITV or ITV4. The offer will also only apply to the first stake that you place on a race. Where more than one selection in the same race is placed on the same bet slip, the first selection is deemed to be the one which is highest on the bet slip. Fully cashed out bets don’t qualify.
Go and register an account with online betting site Bet365 to take advantage of this brilliant racing offer.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Bristol City v Manchester City EFL Cup Prediction & Betting Tips - 23rd January 2018
- Swansea v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd January 2018
- Real Betis v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips - 21st January 2018
- Real Madrid v Deportivo Prediction & Betting Tips - 21st January 2018
- Southampton v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st January 2018
- Leicester v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018
- Everton v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018
- Burnley v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018
- Arsenal v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th January 2018