Ireland v Bulgaria Prediction & Betting Tips, 10th September 20199th September 2019 / lee
Ireland v Bulgaria International Friendly Preview, 10th September 7.45pm
Ireland will step back from the Euro 2020 qualifiers to get in a bit of intentional friendly action. The Irish dug out a draw against Switzerland in their qualification campaign on Friday. That keeps them in the hunt for a place at Euro 2020 next summer. Bulgaria were smashed by England at Wembley in qualification action on Saturday. Read our Ireland v Bulgaria betting tips for more.
Ireland v Bulgaria Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 29th, 2019 at 6:35 p.m.)
Ireland News and Form
The Irish were under considerable pressure in their 1-1 draw against Switzerland on Friday. David McGoldrick got their equaliser five minutes from time though, against a very good team. That is a seven-match undefeated streak of form that Ireland are currently on W3 D4 so they have been hard to knock over. Each of their last seven games, competitive and friendly, have all ended under 2.5 goals so there’s a big trend for this friendly. Ireland are undefeated in the friendly games now, drawing their last two. They have lost just one of their last five home friendly fixtures (W3 D1).
Ireland v Bulgaria Head to Head
All three previous meetings have ended in a draw
They were all 1-1 results as well
This will be the first meeting since the 2010 World Cup qualifiers
Bulgaria News and Form
Bulgaria had a rough time of things at Wembley against England on Saturday. To be fair they didn’t even look mildly interested in trying to get a result out of the game. That was to the point it looked more like a friendly than a competitive European Championship qualifier. Bulgaria have just two points from their five qualifiers. So needless to say they are not a team in form. They are winless in their last eight games now (D2 L4). They do have a bit of form going in friendly matches having won four of their last five played. They have won their last two road friendlies as well, one of those wins happening in Portugal.
Ireland v Bulgaria Tips & Odds
Who will win – Ireland v Bulgaria Predictions
Why not roll with the trend of 1-1 results happening again when these two come together for what will be just the fourth time. It’s not a game either are going to be particularly bothered about and it is likely to peter out pretty quickly. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Bulgaria, Bulgaria International Friendly, International Friendly, International Friendly odds, Ireland, Ireland International Friendly, Ireland v Bulgaria