Hull v Bristol City Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th August 201923rd August 2019 / lee
Hull v Bristol City Championship Preview, 24th August 3.00pm
It has been mixed fortunes for Hull who have only seen the one win come their way so far this season. As for Bristol City, they had a losing start but the Robins have picked up their form pretty well and will be looking for their third straight win. Read our Hull v Bristol City betting tips for more.
Hull v Bristol City Betting Odds*
Bristol City 15/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 23rd, 2019 at 12:23 p.m.)
Hull News and Form
The Tigers lost their opening game of the season out at Swansea. But then they put together a little bit of a revival with four points from their next two games. But things fell apart for them again in midweek as they lost 1-0 at home against Blackburn. It is a W1 L1 record then for Hull on home soil in this season’s Championship.
Jarrow Bowen is their top scorer this season with two goals. The Tigers picked up a W11 D6 L6 record at home in the Championship last season. But they didn’t get a home win on home soil until their fourth fixture at the KCom. They actually won only one of their opening seven home fixtures. They have a chance to make it two in three this season.
Hull v Bristol City Head to Head
Bristol City took four points against Hull last season
There was a 1-1 tie between them at the KCom
Hull have lost just one of their last 11 against the Robins in all competitions
Both teams have scored in four of the last five meetings
Bristol City News and Form
The Robins also started the weekend with a loss as well. But they have done a much better job at recovery than what Hull have done. With a W2 D1 record in their last three games, winning their last two, Bristol City does have a bit of momentum going now. Last weekend they netted a 2-0 home win over QPR and followed it up in midweek with a very good road success at Derby.
That is at least one goal from Bristol City in each of their four games this season. Their top scorer for the season is Andreas Weimann with a two-goal haul, having netted in their season opener and in their most recent game. With an unbeaten away record so far then, there should be a bit of confidence behind the Robins in this one. They posted a good W11 D5 L7 away record in last season’s Championship.
Hull v Bristol City Tips & Odds
Who will win – Hull v Bristol City Predictions
The away win has a bit of appeal for this fixture. Bristol City had a good season away from home in the last campaign and they have started well on the road here. Only the in-form Leeds have gotten the better of them this season. Away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Bristol City, Bristol City Championship, Championship, Championship odds, Hull, Hull Championship, Hull v Bristol City