Hull v Blackburn Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th August 201919th August 2019 / lee
Hull v Blackburn Championship Preview, 20th August 7.45pm
Hull have taken a four-point haul from their efforts this season and they have recovered well from their opening defeat out Swansea. Blackburn haven’t quite fared as well though having lost two of their first three games of the campaign. But they will go into midweek action after getting their first win of the season under their belt on the weekend. Read our Hull v Blackburn betting tips for more.
Hull v Blackburn Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 18th, 2019 7:27 p.m.)
Hull News and Form
The Tigers started the season with an away defeat at Swansea, but have steadied the ship since then. They took a home win over Reading before an away draw at Brentford on the weekend. So there is the reason to be confident in this one heading back to home soil where their one win so far has happened for the season. Jarrod Bowen has opened the scoring Hull’s last two games and Hull have netted first in all three fixtures played for the season. All three of Hull’s league games this season have seen both teams score as well, so there are some decent betting trends to look at there.
Hull v Blackburn Head to Head
Blackburn won both league meetings last season to nil
Both teams have scored in one of their last nine meetings
Hull have lost one of their last four at home against Rovers
Just two of the last thirteen meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Blackburn News and Form
Rovers found themselves in some early trouble this season. They suffered back to back defeats in their opening games, going down against Charlton and Fulham. Blackburn conceded exactly two goals in both of those games. But they pulled off something of a surprise on the weekend as they banked a 1-0 home win over Middlesbrough. Rovers had their troubles last season away from Ewood Park. They produced a W6 D5 L12 record on their Championship travels during the campaign. Blackburn are yet to score from open play this season, one of their goals was from a Charlton own goal and then they scored a penalty against Middlesbrough on the weekend.
Hull v Blackburn Tips & Odds
Who will win – Hull v Blackburn Predictions
Tough game to call with neither of these having found their stride yet. But because Blackburn have been having a few more struggles than the Tigers, combined with the fact that Rovers had a poor away season in the last campaign, it’s a narrow home win that looks the right fit.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Blackburn, Blackburn Championship, Championship, Championship odds, Hull, Hull Championship, Hull v Blackburn