Huddersfield v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th April 201918th April 2019 / lee
Huddersfield v Watford Premier League Preview, 20th April 3.00pm
The Terriers continued their losing streak last weekend and the end of the season can’t come quickly enough for them. Watford suffered a loss at Arsenal last weekend playing most of the game with ten men. Can they respond in this one? Read our Huddersfield v Watford betting tips for more.
Huddersfield v Watford Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on April 16th, 2019 at 11:57 p.m.)
Huddersfield News and Form
The Terriers are still slumping towards the end of the season. They lost 4-0 at Spurs last weekend which was their sixth straight defeat. On home soil, they have lost their last two which is part of a very poor return of just W2 D2 L13 this season at the John Smiths. Huddersfield have managed only the eight home goals this season while they have conceded at an average of 1.65 per home game.
41% of Huddersfield’s home games have gone over 2.5 goals only. In total, the Terrier shave taken a clean sheet in four home games but have one in their last eleven on home turf. Their two home wins this season have both been by a one-goal margin. Huddersfield Have been losing at the halftime break in 10 of their 17 home games.
Huddersfield v Watford Head to Head
Watford earned a 3-0 home win over the Terriers earlier this season
The Terriers won this corresponding fixture 1-0 last season
The Terriers have won three of the last four league meetings
Watford have lost their last two league visits to Huddersfield
Watford News and Form
Watford suffered a 1-0 home loss against Arsenal last Monday but were reduced to ten men very early with a red card for Troy Deeney. They were still the better of the two sides even with a man disadvantage. Watford are W5 D5 L7 on their top-flight travels. Things haven’t been going that well for them recently with a three-match losing streak away from home going. They have managed one win in their last five on the road.
To be fair their last three away games have been against Liverpool, Man City and Man Utd though. The Hornets have conceded in each of their last four away games, and they have shipped at least two goals in each of their last three away from Vicarage Road. Home and away combined, they haven’t earned a clean sheet in any of their last seven. Each of their last four away games have gone over 2.5 goals. Watford have averaged 1.4 goals per away game this season and they have scored in 71% of their away games.
Huddersfield v Watford Tips & Odds
Who will win – Huddersfield v Watford Predictions
Watford can go and get themselves a win on the board and it’s likely to be with a clean sheet as well. The Terriers just don’t’ seem to have anything left in them at all at the moment. Watford to win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- RB Leipzig v Bayern Munich Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Inter v Empoli Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- SPAL v AC Milan Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Celtic v Hearts Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Barcelona v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Newport County v Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Charlton v Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Atalanta v Sassuolo Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Dundee United v St Mirren Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
Tags: Huddersfield, Huddersfield premier league, Huddersfield v Watford, Premier League, Premier League odds, Watford, Watford Premier League