Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn Prediction & Betting Tips, 1st November 201931st October 2019 / lee
Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn Bundesliga Preview, 1st November 7.30 pm
Hoffenheim have hit a good bit of form as they have a three-match winning sequence going at the moment in the top flight. So this could be another tough evening for Paderborn who are bottom of the table. Paderborn though celebrated last weekend after earning their first win of the campaign. Read our Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn betting tips for more.
Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 5:41 p.m.)
Hoffenheim News and Form
Hoffenheim’s current three-match winning streak started with a shock away win at Bayern Munich at the start of October. So they have hit their stride nicely now. On home soil in the top flight, they are W2 L2 this season. They took a victory over Schalke in their last home fixture. It is five goals which Hoffenheim have returned this season at home in the league. They have, however, conceded at an average of two goals per home game.
75% of Hoffenheim’s home games have made it over 2.5 goals. Three of the four wins which Hoffenheim have collected this season in the Bundesliga have been by one goal margin. The trend with their half time home results is them trailing at the break, which is the position that they have been in three of their four home games. All five of Hoffenheim’s home goals have come after the half time break.
Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn Head to Head
This will be only the third meeting between the two clubs
The only previous meetings were in the 2014/15 top-flight season
Hoffenheim have four points from the two previous meetings
There have been one goal scored in the two previous meetings
SC Paderborn News and Form
Paderborn made their winning breakthrough last weekend. They collected a 2-0 success at home against Dusseldorf for their first win on the campaign. That snapped a five-match losing streak that they had been on. Overall this season they are W1 D1 L7 in the Bundesliga. Out on the road, they are D1 L3. Their defence does not offer a lot of resistance against the opposition.
Paderborn have conceded at an average of 2.25 goals per away game this season, with 75% of their road games going over 2.5 goals. They have conceded at least two in each of their last two on the road. Paderborn have scored three of their four away goals this season in the first 30 minutes of road fixtures. Paderborn have the worst defensive record in the league and the joint-worst away record.
Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn Tips & Odds
Who will win – Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn Predictions
Hoffenheim have found their feet for the season and have been scoring well. They aren’t the greatest defensive unit, but they are probably going to have enough to keep the visitors at arm’s length. It’s worth pushing towards the home win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: bundesliga, Bundesliga odds, Hoffenheim, Hoffenheim Bundesliga, Hoffenheim vs SC Paderborn, SC Paderborn, SC Paderborn Bundesliga