Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 201918th October 2019 / lee
Hoffenheim v Schalke Bundesliga Preview, 20th October 5.00 pm
Hoffenheim snapped a four-match winless streak of league form just before the international break, but they are still a side who are lacking serious scoring power. Will they be able to pick anything up at home as they welcome Schalke? The visitors are in the superb form up in the top six. Read our Hoffenheim v Schalke betting tips for more.
Hoffenheim v Schalke Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 15th, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.)
Hoffenheim News and Form
It has been a mixed season by Hoffenheim who were expected to be in better standing than they are. It is a W2 D2 L3 record that they have earned this season, leaving them in the bottom half of the table. They pulled off a shock away win at Bayern Munich just before the international break, snapping a four-match winless streak of form in which they managed to score only one goal.
Hoffenheim have tallied three goals in three home games, but all three of those came in their 3-2 victory over Werder Bremen. Their other two home games ended in 3-0 losses against Moenchengladbach and Freiburg, both of which are in the top six along with Schalke. Hoffenheim have been losing at the halftime break in all three of their home fixtures so far. 83% of their league goals netted this season have come in the second half of their games.
Hoffenheim v Schalke Head to Head
Hoffenheim claimed four points against Schalke last season
There has been just one away win in the last six meetings
Both teams have scored in five of the last six classes
Hoffenheim have won two of their last three at home against Schalke
Schalke News and Form
Schalke are going well. Their only loss of this Bundesliga campaign happened against Bayern Munich. They have won four of their other six fixtures. They were on a four-match winning streak before they were held to a home draw by Cologne in their last fixture before the international break. Schalke have scored at least two goals in four of their last five Bundesliga outings. Home and away combined, Schalke averaged exactly two goals per game this season.
71% of all of their fixtures have gone over 2.5 goals which is a good trend for your betting in this one. They have, after all, failed to take a clean sheet in any of their last four games. Schalke have conceded more than two-thirds of their goals this season after the halftime break, opening the scoring in four of their seven played. There are currently only three teams with a better away record than Schalke, while there are only two sides who have conceded fewer goals.
Hoffenheim v Schalke Tips & Odds
Who will win – Hoffenheim v Schalke Predictions
Schalke are running in some great form at the moment and they look the likely winner in this fixture. There have been some really good, close contests between these sides recent. So a narrow away win fits the bill nicely as Schalke are the better of the two at the moment.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Cyprus vs Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Azerbaijan vs Wales Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Russia vs Belgium Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Germany vs Belarus Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Israel vs Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Croatia vs Slovakia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Czech Republic vs Kosovo Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th November 2019
Tags: bundesliga, Bundesliga odds, Hoffenheim, Hoffenheim Bundesliga, Hoffenheim v Schalke, Schalke, Schalke Bundesliga