Greece v Bosnia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 201914th October 2019 / lee
Greece v Bosnia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 15th October 7.45pm
While Greece are not going to be playing at Euro 2020 next summer (although they are not mathematically out of it), Bosnia are still well in the qualification picture. They line up in this one-two points out of the top two, so have some pressure on them to come up with an away win. It’s going to be a big night for them. Read our Greece v Bosnia betting tips for more.
Greece v Bosnia Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 13th, 2019 at 3:33 p.m.)
Greece News and Form
Greece are still mathematically in the running for an automatic qualification place. In reality, though, that’s not going to happen. They are a massive seven points outside of the top two and need to win their three remaining matches and have other results go their way to reach the top two. Given that Greece are only W1 D2 L4 after seven, their campaign is probably going to come to a halt in this fixture.
The Greeks lost 2-0 in Italy on the weekend, which leaves them winless in their last seven matches (D2 L5). They haven’t got any home form behind them either to lean on as they are only D1 L3 in their last four home fixtures, failing to score in two of those. In their last home qualifier, they played out what was for them, a disappointing 1-1 home draw against Liechtenstein.
Greece v Bosnia Head to Head
Each of the last three meetings have been a draw
Five of the last six classes have ended in a draw too
Greece are W4 D5 L1 in the head to head to with Bosnia
Both teams have scored in 4 of the last 10 meetings
Bosnia News and Form
Bosnia starts two points out of second place so they are the ones that need to push hard in this fixture. Those three points would be precious with second-placed Finland taking on third-placed Armenia on the same night. So this does look like a great opportunity for Bosnia and Herzegovina to make a move. Can they get it right on the night?
They did on Saturday as they ran out 4-1 home winners over Finland in what was a crucial result for them. That’s what they need to build on. The problem for Bosnia that the only two wins that they have taken in their last six games have happened on home soil. They are currently on a four-match losing streak on their travels, going winless in their last six. They have conceded at least two goals in each of their last three on the road.
Greece v Bosnia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Greece v Bosnia Predictions
Bosnia have to be the ones with incentive and because they have scored in their away games against Italy and Armenia, may just be able to come up with something to break the Greeks. The home side don’t have anywhere near as much at stake as Bosnia do. Away win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Bosnia, Bosnia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Greece v bosnia, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Greece, Greece Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Greece v Bosnia