Granada vs Sociedad Prediction & Betting Tips, 3rd November 20191st November 2019 / lee
Granada vs Sociedad La Liga Preview, 3rd November 8.00pm
Granada have exceeded expectations in La Liga this season and they head back into action sitting in fifth place in the table, just two points off the lead. Can they topple Sociedad in this big game? Sociedad are sat only the one point and one place behind Granada so there’s a huge three points up for grabs. Read our Granada vs Sociedad betting tips for more.
Granada vs Sociedad Betting Odds*
Real Sociedad 6/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 30th, 2019 at 5:41 p.m.)
Granada News and Form
Granada lost out at Getafe in midweek after having won their two previous games. The home form of Granada has been superb in this season’s top flight. They lost their home opener against Sevilla and then since have powered their way to four home wins from four, which included a 2-0 success over Barcelona. They have really struck the mark defensively, which is not easy for a newly promoted club. Granada have six clean sheets in their last nine.
All six of their league wins this season have been with a clean sheet. Granada have won their last three home games by a 1-0 scoreline and have only conceded one goal at home this season. Over the last eight rounds of La Liga action, only Real Madrid and Barcelona have earned more points than Granada have done. Granada have scored in each of their last nine fixtures. All five of their home games have gone under 2.5 goals.
Granada vs Sociedad Head to Head
Sociedad are on a four-match winning streak over Granada
This is the first meeting since the 2017 top flight
Sociedad are W7 D4 L3 in the overall head to head
Both teams have scored in one of the last four meetings
Sociedad News and Form
Real Sociedad suffered a 2-1 home loss against Levante in midweek. They too, just like Granada, had taken back-to-back wins before that. It has been a W3 D1 L2 record that Sociedad have taken away from home in the top flight this season. They have alternated between a win and a loss in their five. Next in the sequence is a defeat if that follows through. Real Sociedad are on an eight-match scoring streak in the league.
Sociedad have been level at the half time break in four of their six away games in this campaign. They have opened the scoring in 7 of their 11 games which has been a high return. They should be a threat if their form continues, as they are currently holding the joint-best away record in La Liga alongside Sevilla. It may be worth noting that their three away wins have happened against sides currently in the bottom four.
Granada vs Sociedad Tips & Odds
Who will win – Granada vs Sociedad Predictions
Sociedad have not taken a win of note out on the road this season having only seen off weaker opponents. Therefore Granada, with their home form, have a reasonable chance of at least avoiding defeat in his game. There doesn’t seem to be a lot between them. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Granada, Granada La Liga, Granada vs Sociedad, La Liga, La Liga Odds, Sociedad, Sociedad La Liga