Germany Women v Spain Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 12th June 201910th June 2019 / lee
Germany Women v Spain Women Women’s World Cup 2019 Preview, 12th June 5.00pm
This is a battle for top spot in Group B of the Women’s World Cup. Spain and Germany both opened their accounts with a win. That basically leaves this as a game to probably decide who is going to go on and take the group victory. Germany go as favourites to win this one. Read our Germany Women v Spain Women betting tips for more.
Germany Women v Spain Women Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 10th, 2019 at 6:40 p.m.)
Germany Women News and Form
Germany weren’t overly convincing in their opening World Cup match. They were expected to put on something of a power show, but it didn’t emerge as they only collected a 1-0 win over China. Maybe they were just working their way into the tournament and pacing themselves. They will need to start cranking it up a bit soon. The win over China actually continued a trend of some low-key wins by Germany
That is W4 D1 in their last five games by the Germans and three of the four wins produced by them in that sequence were by one goal margin. As a positive, they have earned a clean sheet in three of their last five games. But if China had shown up with a clinical eye for finishing, Germany could have easily found themselves in trouble in their opening game. Can Germany turn out a better, more dynamic performance and take control of the group?
Spain Women News and Form
Spain came out and produced a 3-1 victory over outsiders South Africa in their opener. The Spaniards were rattled early on after conceding the first goal of the game in the 25th minute. They had to wait a long time to get a response on the board as well. That came in the 70th minute when star striker Jennifer Hermoso slotted home a penalty. She did the same thing thirteen minutes later as well to give the Spaniards the lead in the game.
The game was then settled in the 89th minute when substitute Lucia Garcia netted for their third. Spain went into the World Cup on the back of a three-match undefeated streak of form. They went W1 D2 in that and the two draws were against Canada and Japan, who are always very solid strong teams. So that isn’t bad form that Spain have been on recently. It is going to be really interesting to see if they can produce enough of a threat to Germany if their opponents are not on their toes.
Germany Women v Spain Women Tips & Odds
Who will win – Germany Women v Spain Women Predictions
The Germans never really came to life in their opener, maybe they thought it was going to be a bit easier than anticipated. They are going to have to step it up in this one as Spain do have their threats. Still, the win for Germany Women has to be backed built probably nothing more than by a one-goal margin.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Leeds v Derby Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st September 2019
- Rangers v Feyenoord Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Manchester United v Astana Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Southampton v Bournemouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th September 2019
- Wolves v Braga Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: . Spain Women, germany women, Germany Women v Spain Women, Germany Women Women's World Cup 2019, Spain Women Women's World Cup 2019, Women's World Cup 2019, Women's World Cup 2019 odds