Germany vs Belarus Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 201914th November 2019 / lee
Germany vs Belarus Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 16th November 7.45 pm
Germany are in a tussle with the Netherlands to try and secure top spot in Group C. Those two are level on points. There should be another three points coming the way of the Germans on Saturday when they play host to Belarus. The Belarusians are already well out of the qualification picture. Read our Germany vs Belarus betting tips for more.
Germany vs Belarus Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 12th, 2019 at 1:18 p.m.)
Germany News and Form
Germany hold a W5 L1 record in this group, the one reverse happening against the Netherlands. The Germans are not quite over the finish line in securing a place in the European Championships next summer, but they aren’t far away. A win on Saturday will be enough for them to do that because it will mean that third-placed Northern Ireland can’t catch them. Germany has scored 20 goals in their 6 qualification games.
Their loss against the Netherlands (at home) back in September is their only loss in their last eight games (competitive and friendly). Die Mannschaft won five of those games. Germany have scored at least two goals in each of their last seven games now and are going well in that department. They will probably have too much for Belarus to handle. Germany won 2-0 in Barysaw in the first meeting.
Germany vs Belarus Head to Head
Germany are W1 D1 in the two previous meetings with Belarus
Belarus lost 2-0 at home in the first group meeting
Germany have scored exactly two goals in both previous meetings
Belarus News and Form
Belarus have taken a W1 D1 L5 record from this qualification campaign. Across those seven matches, they have only scored four goals. Their one success happened in a 2-1 victory out at bottom side Estonia. That win is their only victory since the start of these European Championship qualifiers. In their last eight games, both competitive and friendly, Belarus are W1 D1 L6.
They have found the going harder than expected, especially after winning their Nations League group. The consolation that they have, after this poor qualification campaign, is that they are going to the play offs thanks to their Nations League efforts. Belarus are W3 D2 L4 in last nine European Championship away qualifiers, with one clean sheet in that sequence.
Germany vs Belarus Tips & Odds
Who will win – Germany vs Belarus Predictions
This should be a nice easy night for Germany who will just be looking to finish this qualification job and reach Euro 2020 with a game to spare. There is more than a decent chance that they will get maximum points. They are good enough to cover a four-goal handicap as well.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Belarus, Belarus Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Germany, Germany Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Germany vs Belarus