Germany v Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th September 20195th September 2019 / lee
Germany v Netherlands Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 6th September 7.45pm
Germany will be looking to make it four wins from four in Group C of Euro 2020 qualifying and they have already gotten the better of the Netherlands once. So this becomes a big game now for the Dutch who could see their chances of automatically qualifying for next summer’s tournament become a lot slimmer if they lose. Read our Germany v Netherlands betting tips for more.
Germany v Netherlands Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 4th, 2019 at 3:52 a.m.)
Germany News and Form
After their World Cup 2018 and Nations League fixtures, Germany are on track to reach Euro 2020. They have won each of their three opening games of qualification, scoring thirteen goals in the process. Germany started their campaign with a 3-2 win in the Netherlands. That was a big statement from Die Mannschaft having taken just one point from their two games against the Dutch in the Nations League last year.
Germany are W4 D2 in their last six games (competitive and friendly). They are on a four match winning streak in European Championship qualifiers as well, having scored at least two goals in each of those four victories. If you dial into their home form in the European Championship qualifiers, then it makes for some impressive reading. They have won 11 of their last 13 home qualifiers (D2) and have suffered just one loss in such a fixtures since November 2016.
Germany v Netherlands Head to Head
Germany won 3-2 in the group’s first meeting
In last year’s Nations League the Dutch took four points against the Germans
Germany are W8 D11 L9 in the head to head against the Netherlands
Six of the last seven meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Netherlands News and Form
The Netherlands are W1 L1 from their opening two games of qualification. They are playing catch up in fixtures because of their participation in the Nations League Finals, where they lost the final 1-0 to Portugal. It has been just a bit of patchy form creeping into their game recently. They are W2 D1 L2 in their last five played now. After failing to reach the World Cup 2018 that Nations League surprise group win was a huge lift for them.
They can’t afford to lose this game and have a nine point gap open between themselves and Germany as that would be a tremendous amount of ground for them to make up. The other problem for the Dutch in the group is Northern Ireland who won their opening four games. The Netherlands do though have a guaranteed place in the qualification play-offs if they can’t make the top two in Group C. That was their reward for topping their Nations League group.
Germany v Netherlands Tips & Odds
Who will win – Germany v Netherlands Predictions
Germany will recognise the massive step towards qualification that they can take if they pick up three points at home against the Netherlands. We expect them to come out strongly and get the visitors under pressure. The Dutch haven’t quite been at it in their last few games. Home win, but both teams to score.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Germany, Germany Euro 2020 Qualifiers, germany v netherlands, Netherlands, Netherlands Euro 2020 Qualifiers