Germany U21 v Denmark U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th June 201915th June 2019 / lee
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 UEFA U21 Championships Preview, 17th June 8.00pm
Germany are the reigning U21 Champions after taking a win over Spain two years ago. They have a bit of previous against Denmark as well having beaten them in the group stage of her last two editions. Will the reigning champions get themselves up and going comfortably? Or can Denmark find a way to stop them? Read our Germany U21 v Denmark U21 betting tips for more.
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on June 14th, 2019 at 7:51 p.m.)
Germany U21 News and Form
In the last two editions of the tournament, these two have met in the group stage, and it has been Germany who has won both games 3-0. In their win over them in the last edition, ii was a crucial result for Germany to squeeze into second place in their group behind Italy. Germany would then go on to beat England in penalty shoot out in the quarter-final, before beating Spain 1-0 in the final. They are the top-ranked team in Europe at this level.
Their title in the last edition came after a semi-final berth in the 2015 edition, their best efforts in the tournament since the 1990’s. Germany had a comfortable qualification campaign with a W8 D1 L1 record on the board. They powered in 33 goals in those games, the most of all qualified teams. Germany are currently undefeated in their last seven competitive fixtures, winning six of those.
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 Head to Head
Germany have won the last two U21 Championship meetings 3-0
The Germans are on a four-match winning streak against Denmark
Denmark have scored just 1 goal in their last four against Germany
Germany have scored 12 goals in their last four against the Danes
Denmark U21 News and Form
This is the third straight edition that Denmark have made the U21 Championship Finals. They actually won their group in 2015 (over Germany) but lost in the semifinals. In the last edition two years ago, they went out at the group stage. They took a W1 L2 record in that campaign, so from their twelve previous group stage matches at this tournament, Denmark hold a W4 D2 L6 record.
In reaching the U21 European Championship 2019, Denmark topped their group with a W7 D2 L1 record from their qualification campaign. They went unbeaten in each of their last five qualification games. Denmark did hit the back of the net in all ten qualifiers. Robert Skov made quite the impact for them in front of goals, scoring eight goals in qualification, with only Poland’s Dawid Kownacki scoring more.
Germany U21 v Denmark U21 Tips & Odds
Who will win – Germany U21 v Denmark U21 Predictions
Germany are such a good team that they will likely record the victory in this opening game. Denmark had a comfortable time of things in the application but met no-one of Germany’s qualities. Germany to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sweden v Spain Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Switzerland v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Greece v Bosnia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Romania v Norway Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Finland v Armenia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- France v Turkey Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th October 2019
- Bulgaria v England Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th October 2019
- Ukraine v Portugal Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th October 2019
- Poland v North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th October 2019
Tags: Denmark U21, Denmark U21 UEFA U21 Championships, Germany U21, Germany U21 UEFA U21 Championships, Germany U21 v Denmark U21, UEFA U21 Championships, UEFA U21 Championships odds