Fulham v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 201911th September 2019 / lee
Fulham v West Brom Championship Preview, 14th September 12.30pm
The Cottagers are sitting inside the top six, but they have managed to take just one point from their last two games. So they will be looking to rebuild after the international break. They get a tough game though as the unbeaten West Brom pay a visit to Craven Cottage, the Baggies starting in the top six also. Read our Fulham v West Brom betting tips for more.
Fulham v West Brom Betting Odds*
Fulham even money
West Brom 13/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 10th, 2019 at 12:31 p.m.)
Fulham News and Form
Just when Fulham looked to be getting things together with a three-match winning streak going, it fell apart a little for them just before the international break. They suffered a home loss against Nottingham Forest before being held to a 1-1 draw at Cardiff. That leaves the Cottagers, who were relegated from the Premier League last season, with a W3 D1 L2 record in this season’s Championship.
Incidentally, the loss against Forest snapped an 18 match undefeated streak of home form in the second tier that Fulham were on. A positive is that they have scored seven goals in their three home games (W2 L1) and their loss at Barnsley on the opening weekend is the only game in which they have failed to score.
The Cottagers have opened the scoring in two of their three home games. Fulham have also been leading at half time in two of their three at Craven Cottage this season. Top scorer for the Cottagers is Aleksandar Mitrovic with five goals already.
Fulham v West Brom Head to Head
This is the first meeting since the 2013/14 Premier League
Four of the last six meetings have ended in a draw
Fulham are unbeaten in their last seven games against West Brom (W3 D4)
The Cottagers are undefeated in their last twelve home fixtures against West Brom
West Brom News and Form
West Brom were expected to be one of the leading contenders for promotion to the top flight this season. Just like Fulham. They have looked the part for that as well with an unbeaten W3 D3 record under their belt. So a very solid start has been made by the Baggies who have taken a W2 D1 record away from home. Their two wins away from the Hawthorns were by a 2-1 scoreline over Nottingham Forest and Luton. Their draw came in 1-1 results against Derby in their last road game.
Both teams have scored in all six of West Brom’s league games this season, so that’s a decent betting trend to look at. All three of West Brom’s goals which they have conceded away from home have been in the first half of matches. Despite their unbeaten start to this season, West Brom have managed to open the scoring in just one of their six games. In each of their three road games, they conceded the opening goal inside the first fifteen minutes of action. They clearly have something to work on there.
Fulham v West Brom Tips & Odds
Who will win – Fulham v West Brom Predictions
This is going to be an interesting game because both of these have goals in them. That makes it a pretty tough game to call because both look likely to concede as well. The best option that we can see is the draw in the match outright. Neither look like losing.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Fulham, Fulham Championship, Fulham V West Brom, West Brom, West Brom Championship