Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 201920th August 2019 / lee
Fulham v Millwall Championship Preview, 21st August 7.45pm
The Cottagers have recovered well from their shock opening loss of the new season back down in the Championship. With back to back wins, they now have some wind in their sails. But then they will be taking on Millwall who have remained undefeated in their opening three games of the campaign. Read our Fulham v Millwall betting tips for more.
Fulham v Millwall Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 20th, 2019 at 9:40 p.m.)
Fulham News and Form
The Cottagers opened with 1-0 loss out at Barnsley, not what they wanted after suffering relegation from the Premier League last season. But to their credit, Scott Parker’s men have fought back really well to take back to back wins over Blackburn and Huddersfield.
The win over Blackburn was their only home game so far with their next two league outings coming at Craven Cottage, this is a good chance for them to build some bigger momentum. Aleksandar Mitrovic has scored in Fulham’s last two games so has hit a bit of form. If they can take any positives away from their relegation at the end of last season, it was that all but one of the seven wins that they recorded the last term were at Craven Cottage.
Fulham v Millwall Head to Head
This is the first league meeting since the 2017/18 Championship
Both teams have scored in just one of the last six league meetings
Fulham are W2 D1 L1 in four previous Championship games against Millwall
Just one of the last six league meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Millwall News and Form
It has been a strong start by Millwall with seven points from their three games so far. Considering that they only finished one place above the drop zone last season in the Championship, this has been a wonderful turn around from them. The two wins that Millwall have taken this season in the league were both at The Den.
In their one away game, they picked up a very good point out at West Brom. That’s all three of their league games this season going under 2.5 goals and Matt Smith has scored their last two Championship goals. The Lions had a tough time of things on the road in the last campaign, taking just a W3 D5 L15 record.
Fulham v Millwall Tips & Odds
Who will win – Fulham v Millwall Predictions
This should be a really good game with both teams having started so well. The impetus will all be on Fulham to come out and collect the victory. Millwall are in good enough defensive form to make him work hard for it. However, a home win still looks likely.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Championship, Championship odds, Fulham, Fulham Championship, Fulham v Millwall, Millwall, Millwall Championship