Fulham v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 30th March 201925th March 2019 / lee
Fulham v Manchester City Premier League Preview, 30th March 12.30pm
Fulham still cannot initiate a change of fortunes and now go back into league action fourteen points from safety. This is another tough game for them to facing now as they welcome the reigning champions. Manchester City will be looking to extend their big league winning streak. Read our Fulham v Manchester City betting tips for more.
Fulham v Manchester City Betting Odds*
Man City 1/7
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 24th, 2019 at 10:18 p.m.)
Fulham News and Form
The Cottagers lost 2-1 against Liverpool at home in their last league game, giving a decent account of themselves. In their last three home games they have suffered losses against Man Utd, Chelsea and Liverpool and now with Man City to come, this is such a tough run of fixtures for them. Fulham are at W4 D3 L8 for the season on home soil. Their last home victory was against Brighton back at the end of January.
Fulham have scored 19 and they have conceded at an average of two goals per game exactly. 60% of league fixtures at Craven Cottage have gone over 2.5 goals. The Cottagers have only managed the one home clean sheet this season. Both teams have scored in four for their last five games, but Fulham are currently on a seven-match losing streak. They have lost ten of their last eleven Premier League games (W1).
Fulham v Manchester City Head to Head
Manchester City won 3-0 at home over Fulham in September
The Citizens are on a seven-match winning streak against Fulham
The Cottagers have failed to win any of their last 13 against the Citizens
Fulham have not scored in their last five trips to Man City (all competitions)
Manchester City News and Form
Man City are on a six-match winning streak in the league. With Liverpool playing Sunday, the Citizens will go back top on Saturday if they win this. They will still have a game in hand over the Reds at the end of the weekend as well. Manchester City are W9 D2 L3 on their league travels this season and they have won all three games away from home against sides currently sat in the bottom six. City scored at least three goals in each of those games.
The Citizens have won their last two away games, both with clean sheets at Everton and Bournemouth. They have produced a total of 26 goals in their fourteen away games and have conceded just the nine. Only 50% of their away games have gone over 2.5 goals, City earning a clean sheet in 57% of their road games. Manchester City have been leading at the break in 9 of their 14 away games. Man City are on a 14 match scoring streak, home and away. They have scored 62% of their away goals in the first half of matches.
Fulham v Manchester City Tips & Odds
Who will win – Fulham v Manchester City Predictions
City have eased themselves through away games against sides near the foot of the table. This may be the easiest of them all with Fulham’s leaky defence. Manchester City to win to nil looks a good fit.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- France Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
Tags: Fulham, Fulham premier league, Fulham V Manchester City, Manchester City, Manchester City Premier League, Premier League, Premier League odds