Fulham v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 201915th March 2019 / lee
Fulham v Liverpool Premier League Preview, 17th March 2.15pm
Fulham have slumped to six straight league defeats and there doesn’t appear to be a way out of their troubles. Games like this is the last thing they need. Liverpool will fancy their chances of snapping out of a slip in away form in this one. Read our Fulham v Liverpool betting tips for more.
Fulham v Liverpool Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8.10 p.m.)
Fulham News and Form
The Cottagers slipped to their sixth straight league defeat last weekend. That was in a 3-1 defeat out at Leicester. It leaves them in heaps and heaps of relegation trouble. As a positive they have scored in three of their last four games and in their last home game, they did put in a good spirited performance in a 2-1 loss against neighbours Chelsea. Fulham have lost all four of their home games this season against sides currently in the top six.
They did score in all but one of those though. Fulham’s home form for the season is W4 D3 L7. In total Fulham have scored 18 home goals, but they have conceded at an average of two goals per home game. They have been stuck on only the one home clean sheet this season. Home away, Fulham have no clean sheet in ten, conceding at least two goals in each of those ten games. They have the third-worst home record in the top flight currently.
Fulham v Liverpool Head to Head
Liverpool took a 2-0 home win over Fulham in November
The Reds are on a five-match winning streak against Fulham
Liverpool have won their last two visits to Craven Cottage
Both teams have scored in just two of the last seven meetings
Liverpool News and Form
The Reds earned a good home win over Burnley last weekend. They then went out in midweek and produced a fantastic display to win at Bayern Munich in the Champions League. But they have only drawn each of their last three Premier League away games, at West Ham, Man Utd and Everton. Their overall away form for the season is W9 D5 L1 and with title rivals Man City not in league action this weekend, Liverpool go top with three points.
Liverpool have averaged 1.6 goals per away game this season, conceding just the eight goals in their fifteen away games. Only 40% of their away games have made it over the 2.5 goal line because of Liverpool’s great defence. Each of their last four away games have gone under the goal line. The Reds have earned a clean sheet in 53% of away games. The Reds are undefeated in four away from home and in nine, home and away in the top flight. Liverpool have scored two-thirds of their away goals in the second half of games.
Fulham v Liverpool Tips & Odds
Who will win – Fulham v Liverpool Predictions
Liverpool should have enough to expose the creaking defence of Fulham. The Reds should be able to get the win by a margin of a couple goals you would imagine. This is a good game for them right now.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Barcelona v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Newport County v Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Charlton v Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 26th May 2019
- Atalanta v Sassuolo Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 2019
- Dundee United v St Mirren Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
- Stuttgart v Union Berlin Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd May 2019
- Odds on the favourites for 2019/20 Big Five European Leagues
- Lazio v Bologna Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th May 2019
- Juventus v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th May 2019
Tags: Fulham, Fulham premier league, Fulham V Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool Premier League, Premier League, Premier League odds