Fiorentina v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 201912th September 2019 / lee
Fiorentina v Juventus Serie A Preview, 14th September 2.00pm
Fiorentina have lost their opening two games of the new Serie A season, so this isn’t a great game for them to look forward to. Juventus have opened with back to back wins, one of just three teams to do so. Will this be a routine three points for the Old Lady in Florence? Read our Fiorentina v Juventus betting tips for more.
Fiorentina v Juventus Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 11th, 2019 at 1:15 p.m.)
Fiorentina News and Form
Fiorentina have lost against Napoli and Genoa, both defeats coming by a one-goal margin. So it’s been a rough start for them but they have been involved in entertaining games. Their loss against Napoli was a 3-4 reverse and their defeat at Genoa was 2-1. So that’s both games over 2.5 goals and it’s not a stretch to imagine that this one will go the same way. Eric Pulgar has scored a penalty in both of Fiorentina’s game this season making him their top scorer.
The Viola struggled over the second half of last season. Their two defeats this season takes them out to a sixteen match winless streak of league form, losing five of their last seven now (D1). Fiorentina are winless in their last twelve league home fixture and they have failed to score in five of their last six. Three of the four league goals that Fiorentina have scored this have come in the second half of games.
Fiorentina v Juventus Head to Head
Juventus won both meetings last season in Serie A
Fiorentina are on a 4 match losing streak against Juve in Serie A
Both teams have scored in just one of the last four meetings
Juventus have taken a clean sheet win on their last two trips to Fiorentina
Juventus News and Form
Juventus have won their first two league games of this season. They opened with a narrow 1-0 away win at Parma. They then beat Napoli, who are expected to their closest challengers once again for the league title. There has been just one goal from Cristiano Ronaldo this season in Serie A, which came in their 4-3 home win over Napoli. He did have one ruled out by VAR in their opener.
Juventus cruised to another league title last season in Serie A for the eighth time in a row. They did lose away form at the back end of last season. Their win at Parma on the opening weekend of this season snapped a four-match winless streak of road form (D1 L3) that they were on. It will be interesting to see just how much they throw at this fixture. They will face Atletico Madrid in their opening Champions League in midweek following this one.
Fiorentina v Juventus Tips & Odds
Who will win – Fiorentina v Juventus Predictions
Given the defence of Fiorentina has not bothered showing up yet this season, and the fact that they have been in such poor league form for a while, it should only all point to a win for Juventus. But it is worth a look at both teams scoring in the fixture.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Kosovo vs England Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Bolton vs MK Dons Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Tranmere vs Wycombe Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Blackpool vs AFC Wimbledon Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Luxembourg vs Portugal Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 2019
- Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Northern Ireland vs Netherlands Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Cyprus vs Scotland Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
- Azerbaijan vs Wales Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 2019
Tags: Fiorentina, Fiorentina Serie A, Fiorentina v Juventus, Juventus, Juventus Serie A, Serie A, Serie A odds