Finland v Armenia Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 201914th October 2019 / lee
Finland v Armenia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 15th October 5.00pm
Finland are in second place in Group J and this is a massive game for them in terms of their qualification hopes. Armenia are one of two sides sitting just two points behind them. So Finland could open up a nice little cushion over the Armenians if they make the most of home advantage in this fixture. Read our Finland v Armenia betting tips for more.
Finland v Armenia Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 13th, 2019 at 3:33 p.m.)
Finland News and Form
Finland have to try and defend second place in Group J. Italy have already qualified in this group, leaving one remaining spot open. It is a narrow two-point lead that Finland hold over third-placed Armenia so opening up a five-point gap would be huge. That’s what three points will bring the Finns. It is a W4 L3 record that Finland have taken in the group so far, scoring 9 goals in those fixtures.
Finland have lost their last two games after suffering a heavy 4-1 loss in Bosnia on the weekend. That was some blow. But their home form overall is pretty good having won six of their last seven, each of the wins in that sequence coming with a clean sheet as well. The one defeat in that sequence was a 2-1 loss against Italy. Can they come up with what they need?
Finland v Armenia Head to Head
Finland took a 2-0 win in the first meeting in this campaign
Both teams have scored in one of the last five meetings
Finland are W4 D1 against Armenia
Armenia News and Form
Armenia are W3 D1 L3 in their campaign and have scored four goals more than Finland have done at this stage. They have conceded four goals more though. Armenia missed a big chance at points on the weekend though as they couldn’t close out the deal away in Liechtenstein, having to settle for a 1-1 draw. That wasn’t the result that they needed out of that easy fixture at all.
It will raise questions about their ability to win this one in Finland. Armenia have lost only one of their last five games played, a reverse against Italy. They are W3 D1 L1 in their last five and scored at least two goals in each of the wins in that sequence. The away form of Armenia isn’t great as they have taken only the two wins in their last eight out on the road (D3 L3). They have though, scored in each of their last six road games. Armenia have conceded in each of their last 12 away games.
Finland v Armenia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Finland v Armenia Predictions
There may not be anything between these two on the night. At the end of the day, while a win would serve them greatly, Finland can’t afford to lose on home soil here. Armenia may not have an away day strengths to get the win. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Armenia, Armenia Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Finland, Finland Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Finland v Armenia