FA Cup Semi Final Draw Preview & Winner Odds18th March 2019 / lee
The draw for the semi-finals of the FA Cup sees outright favourites Manchester City take on Brighton and Wolves going up against Watford. It was another fantastic weekend of Cup action with Watford the first to reach the final four.
FA Cup Winner Odds*
Man City 1/3
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 17th, 2019 at 7:10 p.m.)
Andre Gray came off the bench to get the winning goal at Vicarage Road for Watford against Crystal Palace. They will go up against Wolves who produced a fantastic display to dispatch Manchester United on Saturday evening at Molineux. It continues a fine season from Nuno Espirito Santo’s men in both league and cup.
Manchester City had to mount a big fightback to reach the final four. They found themselves 2-0 down at Championship side Swansea but managed to haul themselves through to the next round with a 3-2 turnaround. It leaves Manchester City as 1/3 outright favourites* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 17th, 2019 at 7:10 p.m.).
The Citizens, who are still firing on four different fronts this season play host to Brighton. The Seagulls managed to scrape through a tough match at Millwall on Sunday, equalising in the 95th minute after a mistake front the Lions’ keeper. That gave them the lifeline they needed and they came through a penalty shootout to reach the final four.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- France Women v USA Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
Tags: Brighton, FA Cup, fa cup semi-finals, Manchester City, Watford, Wolves