FA Cup Quarter Final Predictions 20156th March 2015 / lee
Who will be in the Wembley semi finals of this season’s FA Cup. Yes, it is FA Cup betting time again this weekend as the Premier League takes a break. The four ties over the weekend all look as if they could be pretty tight as well, and there should be at least one replay to come. The most clear cut one of them is Sunday’s feature of Liverpool v Blackburn from Anfield.
Rovers have beaten Premier League opposition in Swansea and Stoke already in this season’s FA Cup run, but can they be backed to topple the in-form Reds at Anfield? Blackburn’s FA Cup torch for the season should be extinguished at Anfield, as Liverpool are in great, confident form at the moment and should have too much for an average Blackburn, who are more of a home side than anything. Liverpool are 3/10 for the win at Paddy Power.
The big match of the FA Cup Quarter Finals is of course Manchester United v Arsenal from Old Trafford on Monday evening. United are only up at 6/4 for the win, which is surprising for a side who has won nine and lost none of their last ten home games against the Gunners. But it is a reflection of how poor the Red Devils are playing at the moment. Arsenal on the flip side look confident as well and are carrying some decent form and a good goal threat which could unsettle the Red Devils. The draw option at 5/2 should see Arsenal, who are the better of the two sides, good enough to avoid defeat.
Aston Villa v West Brom betting is back on the agenda, less than a week after meeting in the Premier League at Villa Park. The Villains bagged themselves a much needed win against their Midlands rivals, thanks to a last minute strike. If the Baggies don’t come out and play as defensively, they can be more than a match for the Villains in the Cup. Frankly, Tony Pulis’s men were disappointing at Villa Park last time out, sitting back far too much. But that has been their way on the road, and a draw doesn’t look unlikely for a price of 11/5 with Paddy Power.
Bradford are the lowest ranked side left in the competition, and they get a home fixture against Championship outfit Reading on Saturday afternoon, which kicks off FA Cup Quarter Final betting. The Royals have been struggling for a goals a bit lately and with Bradford having scored 19 in six FA Cup games this season, including wins over Chelsea and Sunderland, then there’s no reason not to have a punt on the Bantams at home for a price of 8/5.
There is a massive Money Back Special promotion running for the Manchester United v Arsenal FA Cup quarter final tie. Have a punt on either Arsenal or Manchester United to win the match in 90 minutes and get a free bet from online betting site Paddy Power if the game ends as a draw, up to the maximum value of £50.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: FA Cup, Liverpool, Manchester United, Manchester United V Arsenal, Paddy Power