Everton v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 1st September 201930th August 2019 / lee
Everton v Wolves Premier League Preview, 1st September 2.00pm
Neither Everton or Wolves look as if they have really gotten up to speed this season in the Premier League. The Toffees suffered a blow last weekend in a loss against her newly promoted Aston Villa. Wolves are still looking for their first league win over the season, their Europa League qualification campaign hampering their EPL form. Read our Everton v Wolves betting tips for more.
Everton v Wolves Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 29th, 2019 at 6:35 p.m.)
Everton News and Form
The Toffees have four points for the season following a draw against Crystal Palace and a narrow home win over Watford. Last weekend they paid a visit to the newly promoted Aston Villa and suffered a 2-0 loss. It was a game in which the Toffees were second best for good chunks of the fixture. So with just the one goal from their three games played, it hasn’t exactly happened for Everton yet. They did get a 4-2 midweek win at Lincoln in the EFL Cup, a game in which they actually sent out a fairly strong side.
They gave starts to Moise Kean, Fabian Delph and Alex Iwobe in midweek. They were sitting at 2-2 at Sincil Bank with twenty minutes to play before Iowbi and Richarlison spared their blushes against the League One side. So it’s hard to know what to make of them so far. On paper, they have a great squad. Each of their three league games this season have gone under 2.5 goals. In their one home game in the EPL this season, Bernard’s lone goal got the Toffees a 1-0 success over Watford.
Everton v Wolves Head to Head
Wolves claimed a 3-1 success at Everton last season in the EPL
It is a three-match undefeated streak that Wolves are on against the Toffees (W1 D2)
Everton have lost just one of their last six games against Wolves in the EPL (W2 D3 L1)
Four of the last five meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Wolves News and Form
Three games into the Premier League season and three draws for Wolves. Those have come against Leicester, Man Utd and Burnley. They have had a busy time of things though, juggling this Thursday night/Sunday rotation because of their Europa League qualification campaign. They haven’t really played all that well in the Premier League yet and have been a bit lucky to get their points from their last two.
Man Utd missed a penalty against them and then Raul Jiminez saved Wolves with a 97th-minute penalty at home against Burnley last weekend. The two goals then that Wolves have conceded in this seasons top-flight have come in the first half of games, they have scored their two goals after the halftime break. They need a little bit of a spark. Away from home in the last league campaign Wolves went W6 D5 L8. They have won just one of their last eight on the road in the top flight now.
Everton v Wolves Tips & Odds
Who will win – Everton v Wolves Predictions
Looking at the match outright market the draw has the most appeal. Wolves have drawn their three league games and have only looked at their best in short bursts. Everton have not found their top gear as an attacking unit yet. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th September 2019
- Watford v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Bournemouth v Everton Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th September 2019
- Sheffield United v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Wolves v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Manchester United v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Tottenham v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Norwich v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
- Brighton v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th September 2019
Tags: Everton, Everton Premier League, Everton V Wolves, Premier League, Premier League odds, Wolves, Wolves premier league