Everton v Chelsea Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 201915th March 2019 / lee
Everton v Chelsea Premier League Preview, 17th March 4.30pm
Everton have ended up having a season to forget and they have enjoyed very little cheer as of late with four losses in their last six league games. But then Chelsea will turn up with still a little bit of shaky away form behind them. Read our Everton v Chelsea betting tips for more.
Everton v Chelsea Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8.10 p.m.)
Everton News and Form
The Toffees went down 3-2 at Newcastle last weekend in what was another disappointing result for them. That is six defeats in their last eight top-flight games now. Their home record is W6 D4 L5 this season but they have struggled for returns there recently. Everton have lost four of their last six home games (W1 D1). The Toffees have won only one of their last seven on home soil. In their last home game, they dug in to earn a 0-0 draw against Liverpool.
Everton are W2 L5 from seven home games this season against sides currently in the top half of the table. Everton have scored an average of 1.4 goals per home game this season. They have only scored in two of their last five at Goodison Park. They are without a goal in two there. Everton have been level at half time in nine of their fifteen home games.
Everton v Chelsea Head to Head
The last two league meetings have ended in a 0-0 draw
Chelsea are undefeated in six against Everton in all competitions
Both teams have scored in none of the last five league meetings
Everton have won one of their last four at home against Chelsea in the EPL (D1 L2)
Chelsea News and Form
The Blues needed a late equaliser from Eden Hazard to collect a point at home against Wolves last weekend. That leaves them unbeaten in three at least in the Premier League. They did pick up three points in their last road game, which was a 2-1 success at Fulham, but the Blues were under pressure in the game. That win at Craven Cottage snapped a three-match losing streak Chelsea were on away from home.
They had failed to score in any of those three defeats as well. Four of the five defeats this season from Chelsea have happened against current top-seven sides. Their overall away record is at W8 D1 L5 for the season. Chelsea have taken a clean sheet in 36% of their away games and they have scored at an average of 1.5 goals per home games. 79% of their top-flight away fixtures have gone over 2.5 goals this season. The Blues are without a clean sheet in their last four away games. Chelsea have opened the scoring in 9 of 14 away games.
Everton v Chelsea Tips & Odds
Who will win – Everton v Chelsea Predictions
The draw hast the most appeal in this one. Everton dug in there against Liverpool in their last home game and they can contain the lesser threat of Chelsea. The Blues are still struggling to find a different level as shown last week against Wolves.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Moldova v France Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Sweden v Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Gibraltar v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Italy v Finland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Portugal v Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- England v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Belgium v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Austria v Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Northern Ireland v Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
Tags: Chelsea, Chelsea premier league, Everton, Everton Premier League, Everton V Chelsea, Premier League, Premier League odds