Everton v Cardiff Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th November 201821st November 2018 / lee
Everton v Cardiff Premier League Preview, 24th November 3.00pm
The Toffees earned a good point at Chelsea last time out and will be looking for points to keep them in touch with those directly above them in the top half of the table. They will likely have big appeal as a home banker this weekend as they take on Cardiff who are still stuck in the relegation zone. Read our Everton v Cardiff betting tips for more.
Everton v Cardiff Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 20th, 2018 at 7:32 p.m.)
Everton News and Form
Everton earned a good draw out at Chelsea in their last game, a hard-earned point that was for them. But they looked like a decent attacking threat in the game at times. The Toffees have won four of their last six league games (D1 L1) so haven’t been bad at all. Most of their success this season has been on home soil. Everton are W4 D1 L1 in their six at Goodison Park so far this term.
All of their home games this season have been against sides currently in the bottom half of the table. Everton have averaged exactly two goals per game and they have taken a clean sheet in 33% of their home games. They aren’t facing a prolific side in this one of course and Everton to win to nil is at 6/5 odds* (betting odds taken on November 20th, 2018 at 7:35 pm). Two of Everton’s last three home wins have been with a clean sheet.
Everton v Cardiff Head to Head
Everton took a 2-1 win in this corresponding fixture from the 2013/14 EPL season
The Toffees are on a four-match home winning streak against Cardiff
The 2013/14 EPL meetings were the first time that they have come together since the 1980 FA Cup
Cardiff News and Form
Cardiff gave themselves a good boost just before the international break as they scrape out a last-minute winner at home to beat Brighton 2-1. That was their second win of the season, but for them, those two wins have both been on home soil. Cardiff are W0 D1 L4 from their five games out on the road this season and that one point was earned at Huddersfield who are second from bottom.
Cardiff have come up with just the two away goals in their five games so both teams not to score looks an obvious option for the weekend at 3/4 odds* (betting odds taken on November 20th, 2018 at 7:35 pm). They are likely to be on the back foot for long periods of this game. They have conceded at over two goals per away game on average so far this season so the 2-0 correct score in favour of Everton will naturally appeal.
Who will win – Everton v Cardiff Predictions
Everton should have a comfortable afternoon on home soil in this one. Cardiff pose little threat and the Toffees have shown good attacking intent at home. The straightforward option is Everton to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- FA Cup Semi Final Draw Preview & Winner Odds
- Mansfield v Lincoln Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th March 2019
- AC Milan v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 2019
- Real Betis v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 2019
- Millwall v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th March 2019
- Champions League Quarter Final Draw & Preview
- Brentford v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 2019
- Rotherham v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 2019
- Aston Villa v Middlesbrough Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 2019
Tags: Cardiff, Cardiff premier league, Everton, Everton Premier League, Everton v Cardiff, Premier League, Premier League odds