England vs Montenegro Prediction & Betting Tips, 14th November 201912th November 2019 / lee
England vs Montenegro Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 14th November 7.45 pm
England can confirm a place at Euro 2020 with a win over Montenegro on Thursday this week. This is their penultimate game of the qualification process and it should be a winnable home fixture for them. Their opponents have already been eliminated from qualification and are likely to end finishing without a single win in the campaign. Read our England vs Montenegro betting tips for more.
England vs Montenegro Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 11th, 2019 at 10:17 p.m.)
England News and Form
It has mostly been all positive for England in this campaign. They hold a W5 L1 record from their campaign. The one reverse happened out in the Czech Republic when they put in shockingly poor performance. But there is always going to be a blip from time to time. England responded well enough to that setback by smashing Bulgaria 6-0 in their following match.
The Three Lions are on a six-match winning streak at home in competitive and friendly games combined. They have four clean sheets in that sequence as well and have scored at least two goals in each of their last five on home soil. England are unbeaten in 12 European Championship home qualifiers (W10 D2), winning each of their last nine on the bounce. It is just going to be a night for Gareth Southgate’s men to produce a professional display. England will play Kosovo in their final qualification match.
England vs Montenegro Head to Head
England are W2 D3 in five previous games against Montenegro
The Three Lions have tallied 9 goals in their last two meetings
Both teams have scored in each of the last four meetings
England won 4-1 in their lats home game against Montenegro
Montenegro News and Form
Montenegro have only a D3 L4 record from their seven games in Group A of Euro 2020 qualification. This is their final game of the campaign. It has been a campaign to forget by them and they have taken a D1 L2 record on the road, scoring just the one goal in that sequence of games. In all games, Montenegro have won only one of their last ten played.
That was a victory in a friendly at home over Hungary back in September. They have failed to score in any of their last three qualifiers in this group. In their last nine European Championship qualifier away games, Montenegro have a W1 D3 L6 record, failing to score in six of those nine matches.
England vs Montenegro Tips & Odds
Who will win – England vs Montenegro Predictions
Montenegro have been well short of quality and England should have an easy night on home soil in this one. Their home record in qualifiers speaks for itself and this isn’t the kind of game which they should concede in. England to win to nil comfortably and should easily cover a 3 goal handicap.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: England, England Euro 2020 Qualifiers, England vs Montenegro, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Montenegro, Montenegro Euro 2020 Qualifiers