Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 201917th September 2019 / lee
Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Europa League Preview, 19th September 5.55pm
German side Eintracht Frankfurt and Arsenal both had something in common last season. They were both beaten in the Europa League by eventual winners Chelsea. This should be one of the highlight matches of the opening round of group stage matches after both reached the semi’s last season. Read our Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal betting tips for more.
Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Betting Odds*
Eintracht Frankfurt 11/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on September 15th, 2019 at 11:30 p.m.)
Eintracht Frankfurt News and Form
Eintracht Frankfurt are undefeated in their last five games against English visitors (W2 D3). Their most recent home game against an English side was when Chelsea paid a visit in last season’s mi finals and the game ended in a 1-1 tie. In total the German team played 14 matches in last season’s long Europa League adventure. It was some campaign from them as on their way to the semi’s they knocked out three teams who had come down from the Champions League ( Shakhtar Donetsk, Internazionale and Benfica).
In his season’s campaign, they started in the second qualifying round and after easy wins in that against Flora and then Vaduz, Eintracht beat Strasbourg in the playoff round. Their overall record in the Europa League is W21 D6 L3 so they are no mugs at this competition (including qualification games). They have never lost a home game in the Europa League either with a W12 D3 record and in the group stage specifically, they have won all six home games, conceding just one goal in that sequence.
Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between the two clubs
Arsenal News and Form
The Gunners will have thier work cut out for them here. They made the EL inal last season where they were brushed aside by fellow Londoners Chelsea. Arsenal finds themselves back in the Europa League after only managing a fifth-place finish in the Premier League last season. Before losing to Chelsea in Baku in last season’s Europa League Final, Arsenal had been on a five-match winning streak in Europe.
In last season’s group stage, Arsenal won all three of their road games and didn’t concede in any of those. In the season before that they took a W2 L1 record in their three group stage away games. Overall, including knockout stage fixtures, Arsenal hold a W9 D1 L4 record away from home in the Europa League. They have tallied 25 goals in that sequence.
Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Tips & Odds
Who will win – Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Predictions
It is hard to trust Arsenal’s defence out on the road. Eintracht Frankfurt have a very good home record in the Europa League. While both do look likely to get on the scoresheet it may just be worth a flutter on the Germans coming up with the win.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Arsenal, Arsenal europa league, Eintracht Frankfurt, Eintracht Frankfurt Europa League, Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal, Europa League, Europa League odds