Eibar v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 201916th October 2019 / lee
Eibar v Barcelona La Liga Preview, 19th October Noon
Barcelona are up into second place in La Liga thanks to a three-match winning streak. They are the top scorers in the division as well. They head out on the road and will be hoping to avoid a banana skin as they visit Eibar. Eibar are in decent form, with a four-match undefeated streak going. Read our Eibar v Barcelona betting tips for more.
Eibar v Barcelona Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 15th, 2019 at 7:25 p.m.)
Eibar News and Form
Eibar are on a good four-match undefeated streak of form, winning two of those. Considering that they only managed to take one point from their opening four games of the season, this has been a good upswing in form by them. Their two wins this season happened at home, one of them notably coming against top-five side Sevilla. Eibar have scored in all home games this season, netting five in their last two. They have averaged two goals per home game this season, so will they be able to put up a fight against Barcelona? All of Eibar’s home goals this season have come in the second half of fixtures.
Eibar v Barcelona Head to Head
Eibar held out for a 2-2 home draw with Barcelona last season
Barcelona have won five of the last six meetings
Eibar are on the hunt for their first-ever win over Barcelona
Barcelona lead the head to head W 9 D1
Barcelona News and Form
Barcelona have won their last three games and finally look to be set down to a bit of consistency. They are W5 D1 L2 this season with both defeats happening away from the Nou Camp. Those reverses were against Athletic Bilbao and Granada. Notably, Barcelona have also taken back to back clean sheets in the league, after failing to get one in any of their opening six games of the campaign. While they have been scoring for fun on the road, Barcelona have only averaged a goal per game on the road in the top flight. Remarkably Barcelona are only W1 D2 L3 in their last six away games win La Liga, winning only two of the last nine.
Eibar v Barcelona Tips & Odds
Who will win – Eibar v Barcelona Predictions
Eibar are not to be taken too lightly by Barcelona because of their recent win over Sevilla. But the head to head record in this says it all. It should be a win for Barcelona and it should be a comfortable one as well. Away win by a 2 goal margin.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Barcelona, Barcelona La Liga, Eibar, Eibar La Liga, Eibar v Barcelona, La Liga, La Liga Odds