Eibar v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th May 201916th May 2019 / lee
Eibar v Barcelona La Liga Preview, 19th May 3.15pm
Eibar do have a chance at cracking the top ten to end the season, but nothing more than that. Barcelona are on a wind-down at the end of the season having claimed yet another title. Will they finish on a high with a big away win and extend their perfect record against Eibar? Read our Eibar v Barcelona betting tips for more.
Eibar v Barcelona Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on May 16th, 2019 at 3:23 p.m.)
Eibar News and Form
Eibar suffered a 1-0 loss at Villarreal last weekend, which snapped their form of back to back wins. Eibar have only come up with the two wins in their last seven league games now though (D1 L4). Their overall home form this season is at W9 D5 L4 and they have averaged 1.6 goals per home game. They have conceded at an average of just over a goal per game. 61% of Eibar home games have made it over 2.5 goals this season.
In total, they have taken a clean sheet in 39% of their home fixtures, and they have won two of their last three on home soil. Six of their nine home successes this season have been by a margin of just one goal. The other three were all by a three-goal margin. Eibar have scored 76% of their home goals this season in the second period of games. They have opened the scoring in half of their home fixtures for the campaign.
Eibar v Barcelona Head to Head
Barcelona took a 3-0 win at the Camp Nou over Eibar in January
Barcelona have won all nine previous games played against Eibar
Eibar have scored in just three of their previous nine against Barca
Barcelona have won all four previous visits to Eibar, to nil
Barcelona News and Form
The Catalans took a 2-0 win at Getafe last weekend. They have won four of their last five played and have lost just one league game since a shock home defeat against Real Betis in early November. They away record that Barcelona have taken this season in La Liga is W11 D5 L2 and they have averaged just over two goals per away game this season. Barcelona have conceded 17 goals in their 18 road games this season, earning a clean sheet in 44% of road fixtures.
Barcelona have only taken one win in their last four out on the road (D2 L1). Of their eleven away wins for the season, six of them have been by a margin of at least two goals. Each of their last three away games have gone under 2.5 goals. They were on a fourteen match undefeated streak of form away from home in the top flight, before their 2-0 loss at Celta Vigo in their last away fixture. Barcelona have opened the scoring in 11 of their 18 away games. They do also boast the best away record in the top flight by a country mile, this season.
Eibar v Barcelona Tips & Odds
Who will win – Eibar v Barcelona Predictions
Eibar have yet to manage to avoid defeat against Barcelona in any previous meeting. Even though neither have anything at stake in this one, it may well end up being the same outcome. Barcelona to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Barcelona, Barcelona La Liga, Eibar, Eibar La Liga, Eibar v Barcelona, La Liga, La Liga Odds