Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge Prediction & Betting Tips, 13th August 201913th August 2019 / lee
Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge Champions League Preview, 13th August 7.00pm
This third qualifying round tie is still wide open. Club Brugge collected a 1-0 win on home soil in the first leg. Will that be enough for them as they head out to Ukraine in a difficult away fixture? Kyiv will fancy their chances of turning this around. The winner faces either FC Basel or LASK in the playoff round. Read our Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge betting tips for more.
Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge Betting Odds*
Dynamo Kiev evens
Club Brugge 11/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 12th, 2019 at 1:14 p.m.)
Dynamo Kyiv News and Form
Dynamo Kyiv won’t be too unhappy with their work done in the first leg, even though they trail in the tie. It was always going to be a matter of them keeping themselves in the tie. A 1-0 deficit is certainly nothing for them to be overly concerned about. The first leg of this tie was their first game in this season’s qualifiers. Last season they fell in the playoff round to Ajax after having started at the third qualifying round stage as well.
They are currently on a three-match winless streak of form in the Champions League, winning just one of their last six played (D2 L3). So while that is nothing great, their home form is worth a mention. They are currently undefeated in their last four Champions League home games, winning three of those. They held out for a 0-0 draw against Ajax in their home fixture of last season’s playoff tie. Dynomo Kiev have scored eleven goals in their last four home games, conceding just one.
Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge Head to Head
The first leg of this tie was the first-ever meeting between the two clubs.
Club Brugge News and Form
Club Brugge will be tentative here. Have they done enough? Time will tell. They are in a bit of form this season having won all three of their domestic games at the start of their new campaign, while they secured that win over Dynamo Kyiv in the first leg of this tie. So it is four wins from four with no goals conceded in their last three.
The win in the first leg of this tie though shook off a poor sequence of form that the Belgian club have been in in the UEFA Champions League. They were on an eight-match winless streak before that (D3 L5) in UCL fixtures. That’s a poor return and their away form in the competition doesn’t bring much cheer for them either. They have won one of their last nine away games in the Champions League (W1 D1 L7). Club Brugge are going to be in for a very tough road trip.
Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge Tips & Odds
Who will win – Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge Predictions
There is enough in the European home form of Kyiv to suggest that they can turn this tie around. Again this is likely to be a tight game between the two of them, but a one goal winning margin over 90 minutes looks like a good fit for the home team.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Champions League, Champions League odds, Club Brugge, Club Brugge Champions League, Dynamo Kyiv, Dynamo Kyiv Champions League, Dynamo Kyiv v Club Brugge