Double Winning Offer at Boylesports on World Cup 2018 games20th June 2018 / lee
There is an active promotion at Boylesports that customers of the operator can enjoy for the World Cup. On selected games at the 2018 World Cup the bookmaker will pay out double winnings on all markets as a free bet if the crossbar is struck. Qualifying stake applies.
How It Works
In order to take part in this offer, Boylesports customers have to opt-in and place a bet on any pre-match selection in a game. The offer applies to all winning single bets over ALL pre-match markets on a game. If the crossbar in the selected match is then struck, Boylesports will double your winnings as a free bet up to £500.
The offer is for a minimum 20 stake and there is just the one qualifying bet per customer and it will apply to your first qualifying bet placed. Initial returns from the offer will be paid out in cash while any bonus winnings will be doubled as a free bet.
14th June 16:00 Russia V Saudi Arabia
15th June 19:00 Portugal V Spain
16th June 14:00 Argentina V Iceland
17th June 19:00 Brazil V Switzerland
Terms and Conditions apply
18+ begambleaware.org Please Gamble Responsibly
Terms and Conditions:
Online Customers must Opt-In to receive this offer.
Max £20 stake per customer and max bonus £500 free bet per customer.
Applies to winning pre-live single bets on all markets in the Russia v Saudi Arabia game.
The ball must rebound back into play from the crossbar during 90 min only.
One qualifying bet per customer (first bet placed).
Initial returns will be paid out in cash. Winnings will be doubled as a free bet, applied within 24 hours, and will expire in 7 days.
Free bet stakes will not be included in any free bet returns.
Offer does not apply to multiple bets.
Free bets, cashed out or voided bets will not qualify for this promotion.
UK & IRE customers through all channels.
Standard BoyleSports Terms & Conditions Apply
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019