Doncaster v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 201915th February 2019 / lee
Doncaster v Crystal Palace FA Cup Preview, 17th February 4.00pm
Doncaster are on a promotion push in League One and they will be eying up a great cup upset for themselves in this one. This could be a tricky away game for Premier League side Crystal Palace. Read our Doncaster v Crystal Palace betting tips for more.
Doncaster v Crystal Palace Betting Odds*
Crystal Palace 4/7
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 13th, 2019 at 3:34 a.m.)
Doncaster News and Form
Even though League One side Doncaster are taking on a top-flight opponent in Crystal Palace, there has been enough about the current form of Donnie to suggest that this FA Cup tie could be a pretty tight affair. Doncaster are on a promotion push in League One currently and they are undefeated in their last five games across all competitions. However it is their home form at the Keepmoat Stadium which really jumps out.
Doncaster have won eight of their last 10 home fixtures (D2) across all competitions. That some serious form and not only that, they have also scored at least two goals in each of the games in that unbeaten sequence. So does suggest that they can give a good account of themselves in this one and another trend with them is that they have also scored at least two goals in all five of their FA Cup matches played this season.
Crystal Palace News and Form
The last time a Crystal Palace made a trip to Doncaster they suffered a 1-0 defeat. That was in 2011/12 Championship season. How well Crystal Palace can handle themselves in this one because they haven’t been carrying very much away form? The Eagles are unbeaten in their last four games across all competitions, which includes their 2-0 home win over Tottenham in the last round of the FA Cup. However, there isn’t too much positive to be said about their away form.
Crystal Palace have lost seven of their last 11 away fixtures. They have only earned the one clean sheet in their last six away from Selhurst Park as well. So putting everything together and it doesn’t look as if this is going to be a comfortable tie for them. One positive that can be said about their away form is that Palace have scored at least two goals in four of their last five on the road. But then again those clean sheets have been really hard to come by for them.
Doncaster v Crystal Palace Tips & Odds
Who will win – Doncaster v Crystal Palace Predictions
We have to have a look at an FA Cup upset happening somewhere, and this looks like prime fodder. Doncaster are in fantastic form at home, they have been scoring goals and are taking on a higher ranked opponent who have more had more than their fair share of away day blues.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Moldova v France Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Sweden v Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Gibraltar v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Italy v Finland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Portugal v Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- England v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Belgium v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Austria v Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Northern Ireland v Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
Tags: Crystal Palace, Crystal Palace FA Cup, Doncaster, Doncaster FA Cup, Doncaster v Crystal Palace, FA Cup, FA Cup odds