Czech Republic v England Prediction & Betting Tips, 11th October 201910th October 2019 / lee
Czech Republic v England European Championship Qualifiers Preview, 11th October 7.45 pm
England have been perfect in their qualification campaign so far and will open up a six-point lead over the second-placed Czech Republic with a win on Friday. England put five goals past the Czech Republic at Wembley, will they be able to run up the goals out on the road? Read our Czech Republic v England betting tips for more.
Czech Republic v England Betting Odds*
Czech Republic 13/2
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 10th, 2019 at 6:52 p.m.)
Czech Republic News and Form
Avoiding defeat this time around against England would give the Czech Republic a good position to push for qualification. They are in second place, three points behind leaders England, but only one ahead of Kosovo. The Czech Republic were blown away by England in the first group stage meeting, losing 5-0 at Wembley. But they did recover to win three of their next four matches.
Their other loss in the group happened against Kosovo away from home. Last time out the Czech Republic eased to a win in Montenegro. Their top scorer in this campaign is Patrick Schick who has tallied four goals. The Czech Republic are holding a good home record in European Championship qualification matches. They are W6 D1 L1 in their last eight such fixtures, Turkey being the only nation to win there in that sequence. The Czech’s have scored five goals in their last two home games.
Czech Republic v England Head to Head
England are W2 D1 in their previous three games against the Czech Republic
This will be the first meeting between the two in Prague
England have scored at least two goals in all previous games against the Czechs
The last two meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
England News and Form
Four easy wins from four for England sees them comfortably on the path to Euro 2020. They have tallied up 19 goals in their four games, but they have been far from convincing at the back. That is the one area in which Gareth Southgate will want to see an improved performance from his side. Raheem Sterling netted a hattrick in that 5-0 win England took against the Czech Republic in the first meeting.
England rarely finds themselves troubled in their away games during qualification matches They are on a six-match winning streak in European Championship qualification road games, scoring at least two goals in five of those six. The last time that they lost an away qualifier for the Euros was back in 2007 when they went down in Russia. England have not been beaten over 90 minutes in any of their last ten fixtures now. They will be expected to walk away with three points.
Czech Republic v England Tips & Odds
Who will win – Czech Republic v England Predictions
England should get themselves another win over the Czech Republic. A comfortable victory for England looks set and it’s worth backing both teams to score, just because England do look a little frail at the back.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Czech Republic, Czech Republic European Championship Qualifiers, Czech Republic v England, England, England European Championship Qualifiers, European Championship Qualifiers, European Championship Qualifiers odds