Crusaders v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 1st August 201929th July 2019 / lee
Crusaders v Wolves Europa League Preview, 1st August 8.00pm
Wolves are comfortable in this second qualifying round tie against Crusaders. The English EPL side collected a 2-0 home success in the first leg. It’s off to Northern Ireland then on Thursday night as they try and close out the deal. Can the Crusaders come up with something special to thwart them? Read our Crusaders v Wolves betting tips for more.
Crusaders v Wolves Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 28th, 2019 at 8.18 p.m.)
Crusaders News and Form
Crusaders had no joy in the opening leg of this tie. They did put up some good resistance it has to be said though as they tried to dig in and keep themselves competitive. There was not a lot from the Hatchetmen in attack though. That was their fourth defeat in their last seven European fixtures (W2 D1). The two wins recorded in that sequence of games was in the first qualifying round of this season’s campaign. They took a 2-0 and a 3-2 win over B36 Torshavn there. Crusaders were on a sequence of having lost five straight European ties prior to that success. They are going to have to come up with something really special here. Crusaders are W2 L3 in their last five home games in European competition.
Crusaders v Wolves Head to Head
The first leg was the first meeting between the two clubs
Wolves News and Form
Wolves will be happy with their spoils form the first leg of this tie. This is the first venture into Europe for the Midlands club since the early 1980’s. They were always expected to be on top in this tie and it was Jota in the first half and Ruben Vinagre in the final minute of the game who got the goals for the English side. They bossed possession, earning 80% of it in the match.
Pre-season rustiness and stubborn resistance combined to keep the score down in the game. They won’t be bothered about running up a big scoreline in this one. They will just keep doing what they did in the first leg, knowing that they are unlikely to be threatened too much by their opponents. It’s about getting some important playing time and match sharpness going for what are likely to be tougher challenges ahead.
Crusaders v Wolves Tips & Odds
Who will win – Crusaders v Wolves Predictions
We expect pretty much the same pattern in this one. The Crusaders are not likely to see enough of the ball to do any damage to Wolves. Wolves don’t need to bust a gut for any reason in this with a comfortable lead. Wolves to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Crusaders, Crusaders Europa League, Crusaders v Wolves, Europa League, Europa League odds, Wolves, Wolves Europa League