Croatia vs Slovakia Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th November 201914th November 2019 / lee
Croatia vs Slovakia Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 16th November 7.45pm
Croatia are on course for the top spot in Group E, but they can’t afford a slide up in this one or else they will be sweating things out in their final qualifier. Slovakia starts the game in third place in the group, just four points behind the Croatians, two behind Hungary. So they have everything to play for in this one. Read our Croatia vs Slovakia betting tips for more.
Croatia vs Slovakia Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 12th, 2019 at 1:18 p.m.)
Croatia News and Form
Croatia are holding down the top spot in Group E, which has been a competitive group. This is their final game and so if they were to lose this one, then their qualification fate would be out of their hands. It is a W4 D2 L1 record that Croatia have taken in this campaign, averaging two goals per game. Croatia are unbeaten in their last four games after taking a 1-1 draw in Cardiff against Wales in their last fixture.
Croatia have won five of their last six home games (competitive and friendly) and they have scored at least two goals in each of those successes as well. They have been a little bit slack at the back, taking just one clean sheet in that sequence of fixtures. Croatia have a great record going at home in European Championship qualifiers, they have never lost a home qualifier taking a W19 D6 in that sequence.
Croatia vs Slovakia Head to Head
Croatia eased to a 4-0 away win over Croatia in the first group meeting
Slovakia are only W1 D2 L3 in the head to head with Croatia
Croatia have won their last two home games to nil against Slovakia
Both teams have scored in one of the last four meetings
Slovakia News and Form
Can Slovakia get the result that they need? They have a game in hand over both Croatia and Hungary above the, so are still in with a shot. It is a W3 D1 L2 record that they have picked up in this campaign. They have won two of their three games out on the road, taking a very good success in Hungary as well as an expected one in Azerbaijan. Slovakia have only managed one win in their last four games (competitive and friendly) and lost 4-0 against Croatia in the first meeting in this group.
Slovakia have taken a win in six of their last eight European Championship away qualifiers, including three of the last four. They have been scoring well on the road as well, and have tallied at least two goals in each of their last five wins in such fixtures. If they could come up with three points in this one, they would only have one game remaining which will be against the whipping boys of Azerbaijan. Their qualification hopes are now going to be all things on this trip to Zagreb.
Croatia vs Slovakia Tips & Odds
Who will win – Croatia vs Slovakia Predictions
Croatia need a steady one here. A point will serve them well bounce on the night as it will guarantee them a top-two finish. Slovakia need to come up with something special but that is not going to be easy to pull off. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Croatia, Croatia Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Croatia vs Slovakia, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds, Slovakia, Slovakia Euro 2020 Qualifiers