Coral offer 10/1 enhanced odds US Open win for Novak Djokovic31st August 2015 / lee
The fourth and final Grand Slam of the season is here with a huge two weeks of action to come from Flushing Meadows in New York. The outright favourite in the men’s draw is Novak Djokovic which is a surprise to absolutely no-one. The Serbian World Number One already has the Australian Open and the Wimbledon titles under his belt this season along with four ATP World Tour Masters 1000 crowns as well.
It’s been another highly impressive and stellar year from Djokovic and he commands the US Open winner market at a price of 11/10 with Coral. Roger Federer is trading at a price of 4/1-second favourite, with Andy Murray following behind at a 7/2 quote and then French Open champion Stan Wawrinka at 14/1. Will Djokovic land that long overdue second US Open title, his only triumph at Flushing Meadows so far coming in 2011 but he has been to the final of four of the last five in New York.
You can take 10/1 enhanced odds on Novak Djokovic winning the US Open by opening a new account with online betting site Coral.
Yes, massive 10/1 odds on the outright favourite, that’s a big deal. The stake on the enhanced odds offer has to be £5 only but if he wins the event that is £50 in your pocket. You have to play around a £45 stake on Djokovic at the industry average 11/10 odds to get something like that back in profit.
So if that’s isn’t great all on its own then the deal gets even better thanks to any winnings be paid out in cash and if the wager loses, then Coral will give you a free £20 bet back as a consolation. So open an account then place your FIRST real money bet as a win single of £5 only on ‘Novak Djokovic to Win’ in our My Markets sections.
Mentioned offers may be restricted to new customers, T&C's apply. Older offers may be not valid anymore. See details directly at the bookmaker's website. 18+. Please Gamble Responsibly.
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Venezuela v Argentina Prediction & Betting Tips, 28th June 2019
- Norway Women v England Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 27th June 2019
- Netherlands Women v Japan Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Italy Women v China Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Croatia U21 v England U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- France U21 v Romania U21 Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019
- Chile v Uruguay Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Ecuador v Japan Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th June 2019
- Sweden Women v Canada Women Prediction & Betting Tips, 24th June 2019