Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Prediction & Betting Tips, 6th August 20195th August 2019 / lee
Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Champions League Preview, 6th August 7.30pm
There should be a competitive tie on the cards here even though Brugge are going as odds-on favourites for the first leg. Will they be able to build up a good enough advantage to go and defend in what will be a very difficult away leg? The hosts are winless in their last nine against Ukrainian opposition. Read our Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv betting tips for more.
Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Betting Odds*
Club Brugge 10/11
Dynamo Kiev 3/1
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on August 5th, 2019 at 10:15 p.m.)
Club Brugge News and Form
The new season in Belgium has just gotten up and running, so Club Brugge are two games into their season there. They won both of those games, scoring nine goals across them. From a goal-scoring perspective, both David Okereke and Hans Vanaken scored three goals each in those two games. They have earned their entry at the third qualifying round after having finished as runners up in the Belgian top-flight last season.
The last time that they were in the Champions League was in the 2018/19 season when they went straight into the group stage. They were in a group alongside Monaco, Borussia Dortmund and Atletico Madrid. Needless to say, Club Brugge didn’t get out. They have never been past the group stage of the Champions League. They have won one of their last fourteen Champions League games (qualifying included). They are only D5 L4 in their last nine against Ukrainian sides as well.
Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between the two teams
Dynamo Kyiv News and Form
Dynamo have been to Belgium four times before. From those trips, they have managed to take just a W1 L3 record. like Club Brugge, Dynamo Kyiv have just started their domestic season and are two games into it. Also like Brugge, Kyiv have won their two league games this season, but without conceding. But to their European form. It is hit and miss as they are now W3 D3 L2 in their last eight European games.
They are entering at the third qualifying round as well so we haven’t seen anything from them so far this season. Last seasons they failed to qualify for the group stage as they were eliminated in the play off round by Ajax 3-1 on aggregate. They had won their third qualifying round tie against Saliva Praha. They are undefeated in their last four European home games (W3 D1) and will probably be happy to get a draw at the very least out of the trip to Belgium.
Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Tips & Odds
Who will win – Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv Predictions
Kyiv will likely want to turn up and keep this as being as low of a scoring game as possible. That will suit them just fine because they are a difficult side on home soil. If you look at the record of Club Brugge against Ukrainian teams, that doesn’t install confidence. A draw in the match outright looks like a good fit.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Champions League, Champions League odds, Club Brugge, Club Brugge Champions League, Club Brugge v Dynamo Kyiv, Dynamo Kyiv, Dynamo Kyiv Champions League