Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th July 201923rd July 2019 / lee
Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen Europa League Preview, 25th July 5.45pm
Aberdeen are heading off to Georgia in midweek for the first leg of their Europa League first qualifying round tie. Both of these were in action in the first qualifying round and both won both of their respective matches by a 2-1 scoreline. Read our Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen betting tips for more.
Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen Betting Odds*
Chikhura Sachkhere 16/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on July 21st, 2019 at 5.05 p.m.)
Chikhura Sachkhere News and Form
This is the sixth European qualification campaign for Georgian side Chikhura Sachkhere. It is the fourth season in a row at attempting to make it to the group stage of the competition, a place which they have never been before. They opened with a win over Luxembourg’s Fola Esch, Chikhura Sachkhere winning both games of that tie by a 2-1 scoreline. Each of their last three wins in Europe have been by a 2-1 scoreline. Their overall record in European action is W6 D8 L6. They have scored in just three of their last six.
Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen Head to Head
This will be the first meeting between the two clubs
Aberdeen News and Form
The Dons collected 2-1 wins in both legs of their first qualifying round tie against Finland’s RoPS. It was a bit of a tense time in the second leg away from home, as RoPS had levelled up the tie within two minutes of kick-off. But the Dons got across the finishing line thanks to a Sam Cosgrove penalty and a 90th-minute goal from Lewis Ferguson. No doubt manager Derek McInnes will be looking for things to be a little more convincing because there are bigger challenges to come. They did create plenty of chances over the two legs, they were just a bit rusty naturally. Aberdeen are hoping to field a stronger team as well with the returns of Craig Bryson, Greg Leigh and Funso Ojo. The Dons are W3 L3 in their last six European away games.
Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen Tips & Odds
Who will win – Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen Predictions
Evenings like this can be tricky affairs, so the Dons, who are clearly still a bit rusty, are going to have to watch themselves. They may have enough at the end of the day to record a win, but it’s worth having a look at both teams to score.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Fulham v Millwall Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Preston v Stoke Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- QPR v Swansea Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- West Brom v Reading Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Charlton v Nottingham Forest Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Leeds v Brentford Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Cardiff v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st August 2019
- Celtic v AIK Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
- Legia Warsaw v Rangers Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd August 2019
Tags: Aberdeen, Aberdeen Europa League, Chikhura Sachkhere, Chikhura Sachkhere Europa League, Chikhura Sachkhere v Aberdeen, Europa League, Europa League odds