Celtic v Hearts Prediction & Betting Tips, 25th May 201922nd May 2019 / lee
Celtic v Hearts Scottish FA Cup Preview, 25th May 3.00pm
Celtic and Hearts just met on the final weekend of Premiership action and it was Celtic who came out on top. They are on the hunt for their third straight FA Cup title as well. It’s been a tough season for Hearts, could they possibly cause an upset at Hampden Park? Read our Celtic v Hearts betting tips for more.
Celtic v Hearts Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on May 20th, 2019 at 11:23 p.m.)
Celtic News and Form
Celtic claimed a 2-1 win over Hearts last weekend in the final weekend of Premiership action. That was their fourth win in a row against them this season in all competitions. So with the Premiership title wrapped up again, and with the League Cup in the bag again, Celtic have another shot at a treble. They have had a really easy time of things in the Scottish FA Cup this season, scoring ten unanswered goals across their three matches.
They opened with a 5-0 win over St Johnston and then took 2-0 and 3-0 away wins at Hibs and Aberdeen respectively. Celtic have lost just one of their last fourteen games across all competitions, which was their recent Old Firm derby reverse in the league against Rangers. Since a 2-1 away win at Hearts back at the end of February in the league, Celtic have conceded just four goals in their following twelve games. It’s been pretty amazing again. They have won the last two FA Cup titles (against Aberdeen and Motherwell). They have won on each of their last seven visits to the FA Cup Final.
Celtic v Hearts Head to Head
Celtic are on a four-match winning streak against Hearts
Hearts have won just one of their last seven meetings with Celtic
Eight of the last nine meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Celtic are W19 D5 L7 against Hearts in FA Cup matches
Hearts News and Form
The last time that Hearts won the FA Cup was back in 2006 when they beat Gretna on a penalty shoot out. This is their first appearance in the final since them. Hearts are eight-time winners of the FA Cup in their history. But they will go to Hampden Park on the weekends heavy underdogs because it has been a poor season for them. They finished sixth in the Championship group of the Premiership this season, and their form lately leaves a lot to be desired.
Hearts are W2 D1 L7 in their last ten games across all competitions. So the only place where they have found a bit of cheer has been in the FA Cup. They opened with a 1-0 home win over Livingston, before thumping Auchinleck 4-0. They then needed a replay to get past Partick before taking a comfortable 3-0 win over Inverness in the semifinals. Given that Hearts have taken just one clean sheet in their last eleven games, the Jambos have a big uphill task ahead of them on the weekend.
Celtic v Hearts Tips & Odds
Who will win – Celtic v Hearts Predictions
Celtic knotw how to turn it on when it comes to the big occasion and they have had the beating of Hearts this season. It just very difficult to see where Hearts are going to come up with something different enough and special enough to take down the favourites. Celtic to win to nil.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Rennes v Celtic Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th September 2019
- Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayern Munich v Red Star Belgrade Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Moscow Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Club Brugge v Galatasaray Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
- Sunderland v Rotherham Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th September 2019
- Shakhtar Donetsk v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th September 2019
Tags: Celtic, Celtic Scottish FA Cup, Celtic v Hearts, Hearts, Hearts Scottish FA Cup, scottish fa cup, Scottish FA Cup odds