Burton v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd January 201921st January 2019 / lee
Burton v Manchester City EFL Cup Semi-Final Preview, 23rd January 7.45pm
The tie is pretty much done and dusted. Manchester City won the first leg of this semi-final 9-0 at the Etihad. It is hard to picture even any kind of response from the Brewers. Read our Burton v Manchester City betting tips for more.
Burton v Manchester City Betting Odds*
Man City 1/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on January 20th, 2019 at 6:38 p.m.)
Burton News and Form
It really is a strange game this one for Burton. They lost the first leg of this type 9-0 at the Etihad and so have nothing play for in the second leg. There is nothing that they can do to turn this around. So will they go with a full-strength side of this just to try and have a big famous night on home soil? Maybe they were just go out and try to enjoy the occasion. Burton have won just one of their last six games in all competitions now and on the weekend played out a 2-2 draw in the league against Doncaster. Even though they are going to bow out of the competition on Tuesday night, they can be proud of the run having beaten Championship sides Nottingham Forest Aston Villa and Middlesbrough along the way, plus they took out Premier League side Burnley.
Manchester City News and Form
So it was job done in emphatic style by Manchester city in the first leg. There were few who probably would have predicted such a big scoreline in their favour though. The star of the show on the night was Gabriel Jesus who got four goals to his name. Manchester City had just one shot against them on target during the entire 90 min. After what was a difficult December for Manchester City, they have stormed back into life putting together a six-match winning streak in all competitions. In those six games they have scored a total of 27 goals, conceding just two. Manchester City have not conceded in any of their last four matches played.
Burton v Manchester City Tips & Odds
Who will win – Burton v Manchester City Predictions
It is going to be a strange occasion really. It was about as lopsided of a contest that you will ever see, was that first game. Even with City not being at full strength, there is appeal on a Man City to win to nil option at 6/5 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on January 20th, 2019 at 6:38 p.m.)
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Blackburn v Bolton Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Wigan v Preston Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Brentford v Leeds Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Stoke v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Reading v West Brom Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Derby v QPR Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Rotherham v Birmingham Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 2019
- Everton v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st April 2019
Tags: Burton, Burton EFL Cup Semi Final, Burton v Manchester City, EFL Cup Semi Final, EFL Cup Semi Final odds, Manchester City, Manchester City EFL Cup Semi Final