Burnley v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th March 201915th March 2019 / lee
Burnley v Leicester Premier League Preview, 16th March 3.00pm
After three straight league defeats the relegation concerns for Burnley have mounted up. They start the weekend just two points above the drop zone and with work to do. Leicester have won two of their last three, Brendan Rodgers getting his first win with the club last weekend over Fulham. Read our Burnley v Leicester betting tips for more.
Burnley v Leicester Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on March 14th, 2019 at 8.10 p.m.)
Burnley News and Form
The Clarets need an upturn in form to happen again. They have lost their last three now in the league after going down 4-2 at Anfield against Liverpool last weekend. Back at Turf Moor they are W5 D2 L7 for the season and lost their last game there. That was a 1-3 defeat against Crystal Palace. The loss against the Eagles saw Burnley’s great home run of W3 D1 snapped. The Clarets are on a nine-match scoring streak at home in the league.
Of their home goals, 61% have been scored in the first period of games. They have only opened the scoring in six of their home games though. Three of their five wins on home soil have been by a one-goal margin. 64% of all games at Turf Moor this season have gone over 2.5 goals. Burnley have no clean sheet in four at home. Fulham are the only side with a worse defensive record than the Clarets.
Burnley v Leicester Head to Head
There was a 0-0 draw when the two met earlier this season
Burnley have won their last two at home over the Foxes
Both teams have scored in one of the last six meetings
Things are even at two wins each and draw in the last five meetings
Leicester News and Form
The Foxes took a 3-1 win over Fulham at home last weekend. That gave new boss Brendan Rodgers his first win with the club. Away from home, Leicester are W5 D3 L7 and their road form is not good at all. They have taken one point from their last four on the road. They conceded a total of ten goals in those four games as well. The Foxes have conceded an average of 1.5 goals per away game this season.
Leicester have scored an average of 1.3 goals per away game and they are on positive six-match scoring streak on their travels. It’s just that home and away, they have no clean sheet in nine. Of Leicester’s away goals, a high 84% of them have been after the halftime break. Just once have Leicester held a half time lead away from the King Power this season. They have actually been losing at the break in 8 of their 15 away games.
Burnley v Leicester Tips & Odds
Who will win – Burnley v Leicester Predictions
The Clarets need a big response to their form and the most likely place it is going to happen is at Turf Moor. Leicester are in poor shape away from home and Burnley can grab maximum points out of this.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Moldova v France Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Sweden v Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Gibraltar v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Italy v Finland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Portugal v Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- England v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Belgium v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Austria v Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Northern Ireland v Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
Tags: Burnley, Burnley Premier League, Burnley v Leicester, Leicester, Leicester Premier League, Premier League, Premier League odds