Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th November 201915th November 2019 / lee
Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Euro 2020 Qualifiers Preview, 17th November 5.00 pm
Bulgaria’s miserable campaign is almost at an end. A point will at least get them off the bottom of the table and they need to push for a win to try and reach the playoffs. They play host to the Czech Republic who passed a nervy test at home against Kosovo on Thursday to seal a place at Euro 2020. Read our Bulgaria vs the Czech Republic betting tips for more.
Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Betting Odds*
Czech Republic 3/4
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 14th, 2019 at 6:12 p.m.)
Bulgaria News and Form
Bulgaria skipped competitive action on Thursday night, losing a home friendly against Paraguay. That was their sixth defeat in their last seven games now (competitive and friendly). Bulgaria have failed to hit the back of the net in any of their last three games played and have scored one in their last five. They have looked very poor and they are D3 L4 in this qualification campaign.
It has been just a total of five goals scored in their seven qualification matches. Bulgaria are winless in their last twelve fixtures, losing seven of those. Bulgaria have won only one of their last 12 European Championship home qualifiers. They have conceded a total of ten goals in their three home games in this qualification campaign.
Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Head to Head
The Czech Republic won the first group meeting 2-1
Bulgaria are winless in six previous games against the Czech Republic
The Czech Republic are W5 D1 in the overall head to head with Bulgaria
Both teams have scored in just two of the six previous meetings
Czech Republic News and Form
The Czech Republic hosted Kosovo on Thursday night. They fell behind in the second half of the game and had they have lost, automatic qualification would have been out of their hands. But they showed character in turning the game around to get a 2-1 win. The three points send them through to Euro 2020. The Czech Republic has a W5 L2 record in this campaign and won all their home games.
Away from home, they did suffer losses in England and Kosovo. But nothing matters to them in this one. A defeat won’t hurt them. The Czech Republic have lost three of their last six European Championship away qualifiers. They have conceded at least two goals in three of their last four qualifiers out on the road. But still, they are facing a very poor Bulgaria side here.
Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Tips & Odds
Who will win – Bulgaria vs Czech Republic Predictions
Bulgaria have been shockingly poor in this campaign and there’s no reason to expect them to put in a big shift and collect a win in this one. The Czech Republic can relax and enjoy themselves and the away win his appeal.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: Bulgaria, Bulgaria Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Bulgaria vs Czech Republic, Czech Republic, Czech Republic Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers, Euro 2020 Qualifiers odds