Bromley vs Bristol Rovers Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 201918th November 2019 / lee
Bromley vs Bristol Rovers FA Cup Preview, 19th November 7.45 pm
A big occasion for non-League side Bromley as they look to make the most of this FA Cup situation back in London. They earned themselves a great, and unexpected draw in the first meeting against their League One opponents. Can they complete the upset? Read our Bromley vs Bristol Rovers betting tips for more.
Bromley vs Bristol Rovers Betting Odds*
Bristol Rovers 11/8
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on November 17th, 2019 at 8:12 p.m.)
Bromley News and Form
This is easily one of the more intriguing FA Cup replays happening this week. Bromley dug in so well in Bristol and didn’t fall behind until 12 minutes from time. That could have knocked the stuffing out of them, but they responded with an equaliser five minute later to set up this replay at Hayes Lane. National League side Bromley have failed to win any of their last four games (D3 L1) so they are not in hot form.
But they do have great form at home this season with a W7 D4 L1 record under their belt there. They battled past Aldershot at Hayes Lane in a 4-3 win to qualify for the first round of the FA Cup. If they were to pull off this win then they would equal their best performances in the FA Cup having reached the second round three times before, their last appearance at that stage coming in the 1945/46 season.
Bromley vs Bristol Rovers Head to Head
This FA Cup tie is the first time that the two clubs have met
Bristol Rovers News and Form
This isn’t a game that League One side Bristol Rovers are looking forward to. After taking the lead late in the game at home, they will have expected to close out the deal. Now they have to go through this ordeal. Rovers are W3 D1 L2 in their last five games and they have won three of their last four fixtures out on their travels (L1). But that is part of an overall W3 L4 record that they have picked up away from home this season (all league games).
Another aspect which makes this replay interesting is that Bristol Rovers have won just one of their last nine FA Cup games home and away and that was an extra-time success over Crawley in 2016. They have failed to get a win in any of their last four away games in the FA Cup with a D2 L2 record from that sequence.
Bromley vs Bristol Rovers Tips & Odds
Who will win – Bromley vs Bristol Rovers Predictions
Higher ranked teams usually pull themselves through situations like this and this will likely be no exception. Expect another tight game and it’s worth backing the underdogs to be level at half time as they were in the first meeting, but for The Rovers to prevail.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Wycombe vs Tranmere Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Newport vs Grimsby Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th November 2019
- Belgium vs Cyprus Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Germany vs Northern Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Scotland vs Kazakhstan Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Netherlands vs Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Bradford vs Shrewsbury Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Gillingham vs Sunderland Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
- Swindon vs Cheltenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th November 2019
Tags: bristol rovers, Bristol Rovers FA Cup, Bromley, Bromley FA Cup, Bromley vs Bristol Rovers, FA Cup, FA Cup odds