Bristol City v Wolves Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th February 201915th February 2019 / lee
Bristol City v Wolves FA Cup Preview, 17th February 1.00pm
Bristol City aren’t the sort of side that any Premier League would want to be visiting at the moment. They have been in some sharp form. Will Wolves be able to handle themselves at Ashton Gate? Read our Bristol City v Wolves betting tips for more.
Bristol City v Wolves Betting Odds*
Bristol City 16/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 13th, 2019 at 3:34 a.m.)
Bristol City News and Form
The Robins can’t stop winning games at the moment. The Championship side are on a tremendous streak of form. They took a 2-1 home win over QPR in league action on Tuesday night, their ninth win on the bounce. Looking back a little further at their form, they are undefeated in their last fifteen (W11 D4). That’s some pretty epic stuff.
They have won their last six games at Ashton Gate as well, shipping only three goals in that sequence (three clean sheets). The Robins have scored exactly two goals in each of their last four home games and are on a nine-match scoring streak at home. In this season’s FA Cup they knocked out Premier League side Huddersfield in the third round and then took out Bolton in the last round. Both of those wins were on home soil.
Wolves News and Form
Premier League side Wolves have been in good form. They got a late equaliser at home against Newcastle in the Premier League on Monday night, moving them onto a six-match undefeated streak of form (W4 D2). They have been scoring pretty well too as they have netted at least two goals in five of their last six played (a six-match scoring streak).
Wolves have suffered just the one defeat in their last six games on the road in all competitions, which was a league visit to Man City. Wolves have scored at least two goals in three of their last four away games. They have not, however, earned an away clean sheet in their last nine road fixtures. Wolves have lost two of their last three trips to Ashton Gate but took a 2-1 win on their last visit in the 2017 Championship.
Bristol City v Wolves Tips & Odds
Who will win – Bristol City v Wolves Predictions
We feel that there should be enough in the home side to at least get a replay out of this. Bristol City are confident and the probably aren’t going to give Wolves an easy time of things. Draw.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Moldova v France Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Sweden v Romania Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Gibraltar v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Italy v Finland Prediction & Betting Tips, 23rd March 2019
- Portugal v Ukraine Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- England v Czech Republic Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd March 2019
- Belgium v Russia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Austria v Poland Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
- Northern Ireland v Estonia Prediction & Betting Tips, 21st March 2019
Tags: Bristol City, Bristol City FA Cup, Bristol City v Wolves, FA Cup, FA Cup odds, Wolves, Wolves FA Cup