Bristol City v QPR Prediction & Betting Tips, 12th February 201911th February 2019 / lee
Bristol City v QPR Championship Preview, 12th February 7.45pm
Bristol City are on a hot run of form at the moment in the Championship. They will be looking to extend their big winning streak even further as they welcome QPR to Ashton Gate. Things are not going as well for Rangers who are on a four-match losing streak. Read our Bristol City v QPR betting tips for more.
Bristol City v QPR Betting Odds*
Bristol City 4/5
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on February 10th, 2019 at 11:44 p.m.)
Bristol City News and Form
Bristol City are on a big six-match winning streak in the Championship having collected a win at Blackburn on the weekend. Five of their last six wins have all been with a clean sheet as well, conceding just one goal in that sequence. Overall on home soil this season in the Championship, Bristol City are at W6 D5 L4. Bristol City are actually unbeaten in their last 12 league games so it has been highly impressive from them.
They have averaged under a goal per game against them at home, where they are on a three-match winning streak. The Robins are unbeaten in their last six at Ashton Gate (W3 D3). Just 27% of Bristol City’s home games have gone over 2.5 goals. Four of their six home wins have been by a one-goal margin only. Currently, Bristol City have scored in each of their last 12 league games home and away combined. There is a big half-time trend with them at home as they have been level of the break in 10 of their 15 league home games. Middlesbrough are the only side to have a better defensive record in the division than Bristol City.
Bristol City v QPR Head to Head
The Robins rolled out a big 3-0 win at Loftus Road earlier this season
Bristol City are unbeaten in four Championship games against QPR (W3 D1)
QPR are winless in eight trips to Bristol City
Both teams have scored in just two of the last six meetings
QPR News and Form
QPR lost at home against Birmingham on the weekend, which has left them in a bit of desperate form. QPR are on a four-match losing streak in the division and in that sequence of games they have conceded a total of 11 goals. They are without a clean sheet in their last five league fixtures. Away from home, this season in the Championship QPR are at W4 D4 L7. Three of the four wins that they have taken on the road have been against the current bottom three of the Reading, Bolton and Ipswich.
QPR have averaged exactly one goal per game away from home this season and five of the seven away losses that they have recorded have been by a one-goal margin. QPR have been level at half-time in eight of their 15 away games. QPR have conceded a least two goals in each of their last three league fixtures. They have conceded 62% of their away goals this season in the second half fixtures.
Bristol City v QPR Tips & Odds
Who will win – Bristol City v QPR Predictions
It has to be the home win which gets backed for this one as Bristol City are in such tremendous form at the moment. QPR have just badly lost their way so it is the straight out home win for our prediction.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Eibar v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Atletico Madrid v Valencia Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leeds v Birmingham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Eintracht Frankfurt v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th October 2019
- Stoke v Fulham Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Blackburn v Huddersfield Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Cardiff v Sheffield Wednesday Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th October 2019
- Sweden v Spain Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
- Switzerland v Ireland Prediction & Betting Tips, 15th October 2019
Tags: Bristol City, Bristol City Championship, Bristol City v QPR, Championship, Championship odds, QPR, QPR championship