Brighton v Tottenham Prediction & Betting Tips, 5th October 2019 4th October 2019 / lee
Brighton v Tottenham Premier League Preview, 5th October 12.30 pm
Spurs picked up a positive result on home soil last weekend in the league but had a nightmare in midweek in the Champions League. Will they be able to lift themselves as they head down to the south coast to face Brighton? The Seagulls are sinking into further trouble after a loss against Chelsea last weekend. Read our Brighton v Tottenham betting tips for more.
Brighton v Tottenham Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from bet365 on October 3rd, 2019 at 9.46 p.m.)
Brighton News and Form
There’s trouble starting to brew for Brighton who still haven’t won since the opening weekend of the new season. The Seagulls were beaten 2-0 at Chelsea last weekend, their resistance finally broke in the second half of the fixture. They have failed to score in four of their last five Premier League games now.
Brighton’s home record for the season is D2 L1, the draws in the sequence both 1-1 results against West Ham and Burnley. With them not having won at the Amex this season, it moves Brighton on to an eight-match winless streak of home form in the league. Brighton have taken one clean sheet in their last six.
Brighton v Tottenham Head to Head
Spurs won both league meetings last season by a 1 goal margin
Tottenham are undefeated in the last six against Brighton
Only one of the last five clashes have gone over 2.5 goals
Brighton are W3 D4 L11 in the head to head with Tottenham
Tottenham News and Form
Tottenham picked up a 2-1 home win over Southampton last weekend, but they weren’t particularly comfortable in the match. That was their second win in three league games though and it came after a loss at Leicester in their previous league game. So the win was welcome. Conceding seven goals against Bayern Munich in the Champions League during midweek, wasn’t.
The away record of Spurs this season is D2 L1 only and they have failed to win any of their last nine Premier League road games. Tottenham have shipped at least two goals in all three away games in this campaign. They do though have form going against Brighton at least, having won six of their last seven against them.
Brighton v Tottenham Tips & Odds
Who will win - Brighton v Tottenham Predictions
Because there have been under 2.5 goals produced in all but one of Brighton’s last six Premier League home games, we would lean towards a low scoring fixture in this one. Brighton just can’t find their winning touch and even though Spurs are vulnerable on the road, an away win to nil looks a solid proposition.
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Sassuolo v Inter Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Hoffenheim v Schalke Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Manchester United v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 20th October 2019
- Wolves v Southampton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Bournemouth v Norwich Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Aston Villa v Brighton Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Tottenham v Watford Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
- Leicester v Burnley Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th October 2019
Tags: Brighton premier league, Brighton v Tottenham, premier league, premier league odds, Tottenham, Tottenham premier league , Brighton