Brentford v Leeds Prediction & Betting Tips, 22nd April 201920th April 2019 / lee
Brentford v Leeds Championship Preview, 22nd April 5.15pm
Brentford are set for a mid-table finish in the Championship this season and haven’t been in great winning touch lately. Leeds are looking to close out the season with a top-two finish, joining Norwich up in the top flight next season. Read our Brentford v Leeds betting tips for more.
Brentford v Leeds Betting Odds*
* (Betting Odds were taken from Paddy Power on April 16th, 2019 at 10:19 p.m.)
Brentford News and Form
The Bees did pick up a win in their last home fixture which was a 2-0 success over the relegated Ipswich. Their home form this season has been pretty good as they are at W12 D4 L5 this season on home soil. Of the five defeats which they have suffered at home though, four of them have been against current top-eight sides. So it is really only against the better sides that the Bees have struggled.
Brentford currently have just a W1 D1 L1 record in their last three on home soil but were on a five-match winning streak at home prior to that. The Bees have scored very well this season as they are averaging over two goals per home game this term. They have tallied up a clean sheet in 33% of their home games for this campaign. Only three of their twelve home wins have been by a one-goal margin and they have been ahead at the half time break in eight home fixtures. Brentford have opened the scoring in 13 of their 21 home games.
Brentford v Leeds Head to Head
There was a 1-1 draw between them earlier this season
Leeds have won their last two home games 1-0 against Brentford
Just one of the last eleven meetings have gone over 2.5 goals
Four of the last five meetings have ended in a home win
Leeds News and Form
The Whites collected a 2-0 success out at Preston in their last away game. They have earned a W11 D4 L6 record on their travels this season and they have won three of their last four on the road (L1). The loss in that sequence was a surprise reverse out at Birmingham. Leeds have scored an average of 1.6 goals per away game this season and they have conceded at just over a goal per away game. I
n total, they have taken a clean sheet in 33% of their away games. Each of the last three wins on the road that the Whites have earned have been with a clean sheet. Leeds have been sat level at the half time break in 12 for their 21 away games which has lead to Leeds scoring 67% of their away goals in the second half of matches. 9 of their 12 half time away draws have been 0-0 score lines. Leeds have actually only opened the scoring in eight away games this season.
Who will win – Brentford v Leeds Predictions
The Bees have been off the boil a bit lately and should be there for the taking. Leeds aren’t a bad side away from home at all and with so much still at stake for them, then they are likely to be driving harder at this. Leeds to win at 4/5 odds* (Betting Odds were taken from Paddy Power on April 16th, 2019 at 10:19 p.m.)
The tip is based on the personal opinion of the author. No success is guaranteed. Please gamble responsibly. 18+
* All mentioned odds were valid at the time of writing. Betting odds are subject to fluctuations. Please check the current odds with the respective bookmaker!
Read the latest football predictions:
- Atletico Madrid v Getafe Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Wolves v Manchester United Prediction & Betting Tips, 19th August 2019
- Sheffield United v Crystal Palace Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Chelsea v Leicester Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Reading v Cardiff Prediction & Betting Tips, 18th August 2019
- Athletic Bilbao v Barcelona Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th August 2019
- Celta Vigo v Real Madrid Prediction & Betting Tips, 16th August 2019
- Sunderland v Portsmouth Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th August 2019
- Southampton v Liverpool Prediction & Betting Tips, 17th August 2019
Tags: Brentford, Brentford Championship, Brentford v Leeds, Championship, Championship odds, Leeds, Leeds Championship